forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

So basically, my ribs could puncture my lungs at any time. I can also like pull out a rib bone and sometimes they pop out and I have to shove them back in. Sorry if this is TMI

Deleted user

Unrelated, but
I almost cried over an owl demon and his kid…

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I immediately imagined Doflamingo and when I tell you I almost took off running-

exactly

burn the coat while she sleeps

i can't
i'll get in trouble, she just got it and I'm 80% sure it cost at least 100 dollars

Deleted user

I watched the latest helluva boss episode…
geez, that beginning song…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

How would y'all feel if I were to make a thread where I share my in-the-moment thoughts on books that I'm reading?

I'll obviously state what book I'm reading and possibly put my thoughts in spoiler tags.

??? Think I'll call the thread Sy Reads.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i can't
i'll get in trouble, she just got it and I'm 80% sure it cost at least 100 dollars

Screenshot-2020-10-03-at-1-01-40-AM

i care, she'll probably make me pay for it
i have like, thirty dollars
i'll have to do chores for like, a month

@furetakunai ac_unit

Dunno.

Well then……. I suggest just eating more tree nuts. Or red meat/fish if you're not vegetarian. It'll make you feel better.

I don't really like eating meat, in fact doing so usually physically repulses me. But eating in general tends to do that to me, so I dunno. I could attempt. If my father would even listen to me about this.

His exact words: "Well if you're so concerned, put a band-aid on it or something." :DDD

@furetakunai ac_unit

i can't

Screenshot-2020-10-03-at-1-01-40-AM

i care, she'll probably make me pay for it
i have like, thirty dollars
i'll have to do chores for like, a month

coward, don't accept servitude.
just run away and watch your bounty pile up