forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

My ex told his friend to hit me. The guy punched my back and his fingers managed to go through my ribs and Im fucking crying

Time to get the shotguns and grenades loads gun

@JustALostM book

Calm down. Just ignore that jerk. He's just jealous of you moving on without him. don't do anything stupid. I'm telling you. It's not worth the while.

@ccb group

finals are OVER! (or as over as they'll ever be). i just published a video essay that i spent a very long time working on and i might be proud of how it turned out but i might hate it. i have to sleep on it to know for sure

@Eli_ group

Neat. I'm just watching more ManlyBadassHero to pass the day by- I'm kinda wishing today wasn't happening right now. I dunno why, but I am.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh, lmao, I didn't like his future look at all.

Bruh him and Reiner? I about had a heart attack. I like how they both look. And then there's the fact that Reiner almost has the same hairstyle and look that Elias has. And I find it very attractive… I probably need help…

@furetakunai ac_unit

Personally, I like Jean's past look better maybe it's the beard lol. But Reiner, I can agree with. Ngl I was reading the manga when I saw future Eren and I almost fell down a damn flight of stairs. Like, people with long hair make my heart w h e e z e.

@Mojack group

I can’t speak for them but sometimes, I’m unable to explain in words, so that’s how I express extreme affection for certain characters

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Personally, I like Jean's past look better maybe it's the beard lol. But Reiner, I can agree with. Ngl I was reading the manga when I saw future Eren and I almost fell down a damn flight of stairs. Like, people with long hair make my heart w h e e z e.

PREACH. LONG HAIR ON A MAN MAKES MY HEART GO AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH