forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

Meh, probably were both driven off by drama and kinda decided not to come back. I don't know them well at all nor do I have any means of contacting them, so… へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ

Deleted user

It's fine I'm not upset, I didn't mean to come across as rude either. Like I said, I'm just worried

It's my fault, most likely. Not trying to be manipulative…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

How would y'all feel if I were to make a thread where I share my in-the-moment thoughts on books that I'm reading?

I'll obviously state what book I'm reading and possibly put my thoughts in spoiler tags.

@Relsey-TheElder

Our band director is big upset. We've lost our entire marching percussion section and low brass section. The most expensive thing on that trailer was a brand new bass trombone with a trigger key. It was upwards of 5,000 dollars.

Oh, Oh no,. Oh Winter, as the Person who was in charge of our Band trailer I can't imagine. That trailer was my baby, I cleaned it out everything put in it was organized by me, I just. Oh no. It should be traceable right. those things have license plate, they usually are fairly decorated, not to mention you should have the instrument serial numbers written down some where. any one trying to sell that equipment would stand out because of the quantity of stuff.
That really sucks though. I'm furious for you.