forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

Scorpions have two body segments, while insects have three. They’re also more closely related to spiders, alongside other factors. So technically, they’re arachnids.

@Eli_ group

Are we referring to eating bugs while they're… alive?
cuz if so imma go cry in a corner

I mean, the cockroach I ate was already dead. So I can reassure you, I do not eat living bugs.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I ate a burrito out of the trash once
I microwaved it too many times, apparently, so my mother threw it out, then when I got home from school I took it out of the trash and microwaved it again
Only the foil touched any trash, dw

I've also eaten grass, paper, charcoal, human hair, roses, leaves and the other day I just grabbed an icicle and ate it

@Eli_ group

Okay, so,,, I may have just found my new favorite YouTuber. I'm probably gonna binge-watch all of his videos as I wait for my next online class meeting.
I may not specify who this Youtuber is since, for some reason, I'm afraid I might be judged for it- The human brain is amazing sometimes

@Mojack group

I never plan on eating something that’s alive
I’ve only eaten mealworms before, and they were decent (just tasteless, but I’d have them again)
I plan on trying a variety of bugs when I get the opportunity but I also REALLY want to try fried tarantulas.

I’ve eaten icicles before, that was what we did sometimes in elementary during recess - grabbing the fresh icicles
I’ve eaten certain types of flowers (non poisonous, tasted decent, wouldn’t be something I’d eat on the daily basis though)
I’ve chewed on a certain type of bark (tasted like root beer)
I ate a small coin when I was really young, and I haven’t told anyone in my family about it ever

Also one day until cyberpunk. One more day until I don’t have to dodge spoilers anymore.

@Eli_ group

Time to go back into a downward spiral of watching my favorite YouTuber absolutely nail the puzzles in RPG Maker horror games- Thank god I have a good stomach for horror games. At least, the 2D ones.

@Eli_ group

Happy almost birthday!
Also you share a birthday with Charlotte Amande and she's a pretty cool character

Thanks!
Also, I have no clue who Charlotte is, but from the sound of her name, she seems pretty epic.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Happy almost birthday!
Also you share a birthday with Charlotte Amande and she's a pretty cool character

Thanks!
Also, I have no clue who Charlotte is, but from the sound of her name, she seems pretty epic.

Her name's actually Amande lol, it's written the Japanese way

@Eli_ group

Happy almost birthday!

Thanks!

Her name's actually Amande lol, it's written the Japanese way

Ah, that makes more sense. My bad.