forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@probablypolnareff language

I just convinced a friend of mine to join this site-
I didn't think it'd work that easily

yes it did indeed work that easily
i'll have you know that i'm v easily influenced !! so ofc it worked realy easy-like

Oy hello! The name's Winter! I'm the resident mom here. Feel free to ask me anything! Personal, or non personal, I'm fine with answering, unless it involves my location or address. Then no.

ooh oki !! i'll make sure to go to u if i gots any questions or anything !! :D

also sorry if i act v hyper , i act like that because for the most part i am extremely energetic -
so if that bothers anyone , just know i'm super super sorry
and my punctuation isn't v good either ( at least , when i use it , , , )

@Space group

also sorry if i act v hyper , i act like that because for the most part i am extremely energetic -
and my punctuation isn't v good either

Being a little hyper and excited is something everyone needs in their life! You'll be sure to brighten some moods, dont be sorry <3

That's everyone here fam. You'll fit right it.

oh ok -
just wanted to make sure i didn't bother anyone with my hyperactive antics lmaoo

Being a little hyper and excited is something everyone needs in their life! You'll be sure to brighten some moods, dont be sorry <3

i sure hope so !! i wanna make people happy and make people's days brighter , so i hope my hyperactivity and onslaught of affection towards strangers helps !!!

@Eli_ group

Now Ai's all riled up-
She won't stop shaking me aroundjnekm,,,,.,,

k , i stopped shaking u
u happ now ??
better be >:v

Yes. Am happ now.

@Eli_ group

Are you a soda? Then you'll be fine 😂. They're just happy. Let them have their happy moment in this world 😂

Lol, I'm not a soda, but if I were, it probably would've been easier to deal with Ai trying to externally misplace my guts.

Okay, I don't know why, but, Winter, I always misread your name as "Renegade Lemonade" and it cracks me up everytime.

oop same ! i actually read it as that when i first saw it !! glad to know i'm not the only one xddd

i'm seriously wishing i had ai's energy rn-
maybe then i'd be more productive with art and schoolwork n stuff

lmao eli says the same thing
ft tho , idk how i get so energized
i didn't even take my morning meds , which usually give me my energy for the most part
so maybe it's a natural thing or my body's just goofin up idk ???
this much energy can be a bother tho , so i wouldn't recommend tryin to have this much energy