forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

Sounds like a mineral/vitamin deficit to meeeeeeee but Idk what tho.

Okay, so to get a better image of what I'm describing, it looks something like a thing I saw called Beau's lines. Except, it's sorta minor rn admittedly it's gotten worse since the last time I saw it though.

Deleted user

I'm DIP, since we're doing introductions.
I'm always free to rp, or whatnot.
If I'm not on here, I'm A: asleep, B: Talking to my girlfriend, or C: On instagram.
So yeah

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Sounds like a mineral/vitamin deficit to meeeeeeee but Idk what tho.

Okay, so to get a better image of what I'm describing, it looks something like a thing I saw called Beau's lines. Except, it's sorta minor rn admittedly it's gotten worse since the last time I saw it though.

Zinc deficit.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Do you by chance have diabetes, anaemia, or another disease?

Dunno. I haven't been to a doctor in like, two years. Last time I went was because I had the flu (or something) and couldn't really stand up without feeling sick.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Do you by chance have diabetes, anaemia, or another disease?

Dunno. I haven't been to a doctor in like, two years. Last time I went was because I had the flu (or something) and couldn't really stand up without feeling sick.

Well you most likely don't have diabetes. Because that would have to be checked up on by a doctor. Anaemia is very plausible. Are you very pale, and kinda feel icky all the time?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Mmmmm Jones Cane Sugar Soda! 😍

Never had it. What is it?

There's different flavors…. It's soda made from pure cane sugar. Flavors include:
Green Apple
Blue Bubblegum
Orange & Cream
Cream Soda
Cola
Lemon Lime
Root Beer
Fufu Berry
Berry Lemonade
Strawberry Lime
Grape
Crushed Melon