forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I can’t speak for them but sometimes, I’m unable to explain in words, so that’s how I express extreme affection for certain characters

I now 100% understand this feeling.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have to write two birthday fics in one month
And of course, it's december so I have to write holiday oneshots as well
And that's on top of a Road Trip AU that I have to keep updating because it's been like a month

@Mojack group

Day one Cyberpunk impressions:

It’s a little buggy for me, but not nearly as much as some people are saying (it could be just my experience of course, I’ve heard people have gotten game breaking bugs but so far I haven’t)
So far an enjoyable experience

Already did my first double cross :) can’t wait to see how this’ll affect me in the future…

@Eli_ group

hhh my morning has officially started off bad and it sucks , , , -
my days are normally v positive and yet here i am , negativity comin at me like a subway train :')

Agh, I feel for you, Ai. Luckily I live at your place, so I can help you cheer up whenever you may need it. :)

@probablypolnareff language

my days are normally v positive and yet here i am , negativity comin at me like a subway train :')

Agh, I feel for you, Ai. Luckily I live at your place, so I can help you cheer up whenever you may need it. :)

ye
so get out of ur room and hUg me already ya hermit crab >:0

@Eli_ group

ye
so get out of ur room and hUg me already ya hermit crab >:0

Alright, alright- Just gimme a sec

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm kinda sorta maybe cosplaying as Luffy right now and this kid just yelled 'yohoho' and I almost started singing Bink's Sake, I need help

Update: somebody called my hat a sombrero ahasuyihwanf