forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Okay, quick question for those of you who know what I look like…. Do I look how you imagined, similar, or completely different?

Just tell me how you thought I looked like…. I guess you can draw how you thought I looked as well if you want.

I don't know, uhh. Short, brown hair, plush face and a warm smile, perhaps with dimples. Though that last part may be a bit of a stretch. I can't really think of anything else like an eye colour, so I don't know.

…I should clarify that I'm not saying you're short, but saying your hair is.

Plush face?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Yo, I wrote something…

🤔

I realized how stupid that sounded…
You guys wanna see it or nah?

What's it about?

an 16 year old boy traveling across nine deadly seas to prove himself a man.

That sounds like sinbad the sailor ngl

you're right

I was thinking more along the lines of One Piece. Lol

D:< There are four seas plus the Grand Line, not counting the All Blue which is just a legend, and the White Sea, which is in the sky, plus none of the Straw Hats are 16 at any point during the story, but Chopper turned 16, then 17 during the timeskip

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

just counted my missing assignments
i have 52
and less than 2 days to finish them

Same, I'm about to fail Indesign

I don't envy y'all at all right now…. EDIT: I've been in that situation before and definitely took advantage of my IEP.

Deleted user

just counted my missing assignments
i have 52
and less than 2 days to finish them

Same, I'm about to fail Indesign

I don't envy y'all at all right now…. EDIT: I've been in that situation before and definitely took advantage of my IEP.

How do you have 52 missing assignments?!

Deleted user

I only have 3 classes this year because of covid-19 and I don't have any missing assignments because my parents will yell at me if I do -_-

Deleted user

I'm not even in high school yet, I'm in 8th grade and I also get to leave my classes early because since I'm virtual if I get all my work done for that class before it's time to leave I get to leave early