forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Sorry for your loss, I hope you and family find peace

My mom isn't the same bc she lost her cousin and then her mom the year before. But my dad and my sis and me are doing alright.

That's good, I hope you all are doing well

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also, I'm probably going radio dark for a little bit. My dad and I had a falling out and he threatened to destroy my phone, so the only way to combat that is to hide my phone. I'll pop us as much as I can, but if I'm not as often as I normally am, that's why. So, for the time being,
Winter going dark, see you all when the sun shines again.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Also, I'm probably going radio dark for a little bit. My dad and I had a falling out and he threatened to destroy my phone, so the only way to combat that is to hide my phone. I'll pop us as much as I can, but if I'm not as often as I normally am, that's why. So, for the time being,
Winter going dark, see you all when the sun shines again.

I’m sorry to hear that.

@moss

just counted my missing assignments
i have 52
and less than 2 days to finish them

Same, I'm about to fail Indesign

I don't envy y'all at all right now…. EDIT: I've been in that situation before and definitely took advantage of my IEP.

How do you have 52 missing assignments?!

idk if this explains it but i have 9 classes, most of them honors classes and im a procrastinator
i also started school in august so it's been a while

@Relsey-TheElder

PSA. You 👏 don’t 👏 need 👏 an 👏 SO👏.
For real. Wait until you’re older. It doesn’t even matter (or mean anything) until you’re old enough to make those connections and commitments.

Yes, Yes Yes. I approve of this message.
Also, if you and another person like each other, don't feel obligated to date and don't let any one pressure you into dating. That happened with me, a guy and I liked each other and every one kept pushing us to date but we just didn't wont to, A High school relationship wasn't something either of us could feasibly do.

@Space group

I think that high school relationships shouldn't really be something to think about or take too seriously. When we date somebody it should be with the intention of staying with them and eventually marriage, if that's something you want. However, high school obviously is an adolescent event and staying together through your childhood until you're an adult is extremely unlikely. So in reality, high school dating is more like a game, a really sad one… You shouldn't feel obligated to date anybody nor feel pressured as @Relsey said.

@berlioz

One of the weirder parts of ADHD is calculating how different substances will affect you. Like when ppl say "here, have this energy drink, it'll hype you up." Like no, it'll hype you up, it might just make me tired lemme see the label my guy.

@Space group

I'm needing a roleplay idea to act out in a game with my friends and record for youtube. One character will need to be a bit of an anarchists and outlaw. I need character ideas, arc ideas, and just a general story idea. Anything will help <3
(genre is not decided but I'm thinking more of a dystopian fantasy type)