forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Kefi

it doesn't help that I'm unattractive to begin with.

Are you though? Have we seen your face yet?

Well, no.

'Attractive' is an attitude (;

@Kefi

…well then I'm definitely unattractive aha.

Broooo u need some confidence.
I'm about this close to sending you on an obscure quest to find yourself or some crap like that

@Kefi

I still have something that I started to write when I was in 8th grade and haven't touched since; that was 2008.

If I'm finishing my nightmare 8th grade project you have to finish yours

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I still have something that I started to write when I was in 8th grade and haven't touched since; that was 2008.

If I'm finishing my nightmare 8th grade project you have to finish yours

I haven't even finished any of my stories! (Not unless you count finishing an rp in script format!)

@Kefi

I randomly took a notebook and started writing at least 3 pages worth of notes on a book I wanted to make. Soooooo fun stuff right?

Good luck!

@JustALostM book

I randomly took a notebook and started writing at least 3 pages worth of notes on a book I wanted to make. Soooooo fun stuff right?

Good luck!

Thanks! It's a Horror/Mystery Fantasy.

@Kefi

Good luck!

OH
What's it about?????

@JustALostM book

Good luck!

OH
What's it about?????

Villans, Death, Mystery. That enough? XD Oh And maybe demons.

@Kefi

That could just be my bias towards reading/writing about powerful, terrible people in fantasy settings tho

@Kefi

Villians, Death, and Mystery. That sounds pretty fantastic ngl

Yaaa. Let's just say I dreamed it up.

???????? You are making me want to read this and I'm already procrastinating on like seven things stahhhppp XD
(For real, sounds INTERESTING tho.)