forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Hmmm….that's a good idea SY!
I read The Art of War years ago, but I don't really remember it…I should re-read that book before I make an epic battle scene! Especially since one of my characters is supposed to be a strategic dude. :D

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I watch Memeulous, Cosmonaut Variety Hour, Schaffrillas Production, LavenderTowne, Julia Cudney, Saberspark, Sarah Z, Rebeltaxi, Musical Hell, a couple of cover artists (particularly Juby, Rachie, Kira, Octovia, and Danni Dollarsign), A few Gachatubers here and there, Phantomstrider, some drama channels, Smokey Glow, The Right Opinion, J aubrey, Tehmimi, Omnia, I watch anime america every now and again, Screenprism, particularly their takes on tropes, Some cooking channels, including one where they make tiny food, and a cat channel. Also one time I was literally watching videos of cats arguing

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I like CreepsMcPasta, Corpse Husband, Mr. Creeps, Mr. Creeps 2, PostmodernJukebox (music), sesskasays, The Dark Somnium, The Theorizer (sometimes), and Whitney Avalon.

:O You like CreepsMcPasta and Corpse too? Dr. Creepen's got good creepypastas as well, other than creepypasta I watch quite a bit of the Dream SMP and Hermitcraft, I especially love jschlatt and the rest of Lunch Club because their videos make me cackle. I watch some clips of Eret's streams because she's really cool and also I'd die for her in a heartbeat, and Wilbur Soot's videos are also awesome. I also love miieesch's Dream SMP animations, their style is adorable and the clips they choose and are hilarious