forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Wait what-
Maia's back???
Since when???

Don't know when exactly she came back, but yeah she's here. Don't really know why she left in the first place. Either I missed her farewell or she just disappeared.

@brb

I think someone in this fanfic I'm reading is gonna die and I'm big time sad

well i feel you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Holy cow this is a lot.

We've had a drama filled day. And a drama filled month. So the more aggressive ones are being aggressive.

Yes I am
We've had enough drama this month to fill the entirety of Britain's teacups on a semi-permanent basis

Oh haaaaaiii USA~

I got that reference.

Deleted user

Ugh, I want to yell at someone, but I don't want to yell at anyone here, and there's no one IRL that I can yell at without regretting it… this sucks.

yell at me

Deleted user

I don't have anything to yell at you for either
I'll find things

@SpookyJim

Okay
so
I'm on Discord. I've been for a while.
I left this server called XemaLand because the actual owner of the server (Xemanos#4402) dmed me.
I literally cannot describe how much of a fuckin simp this guy was. Like- Holy. Shit.
First of all, I'm 16 ½! You're being a pedo!
Second of all, he guilt-tripped me whenever I tried to turn him down. Okay, What the fuck is wrong with you where you think that it's okay to simp for a girl and then make her feel bad when she says no?

So I leave this server. And ever since I have, my little brother- who INVITED ME THERE- has been spreading my DiscordTag around to strangers claiming I tried to "raid the server".
W h a t????
I'm-
hhh
And I've been getting random friend requests and messages from people saying the most disgusting shit I've ever heard.
It's gotten to the point where I might just delete my account, which I really don't want to do.

@saor_illust school

Oh my god I'm so sorry
That's terrible-
biggest of all big and even bigger than any other big hug i've given hugs @ fren

yeah ive got a vent too but i kinda wanna be there for you but idk if i can if i vent so ill just save it for later idk i just feel like now isn't really a good time

@saor_illust school

<33333

okay i literally cant hold it back any longer
my okay-ish mood
the best one ive been in since idk
forever
was broken when i remembered i have a heck ton of assignments to do
and its breaking me
because they're hard
and its music theory
and i have no energy
and its all due tomorrow
well actually
only a couple or one of them is due tomorrow
the others are overdue
and ive only managed to complete one
and im legit panicking now
bc i cant do this
and i just need some support
bc frick if i dont do this today im going to have to come up with another excuse tomorrow and idk if i can

@saor_illust school

oh? thank you so much <3
lets see here ive got ear training (maybe ill get energy to move to the piano to make it easier later), intervals and…
oh
oh
crap
rythm
rythm training
oh god
i tried that oh lets see here, last week
im so horribly bad at this
i cannot-

@saor_illust school

Well frick, looks like I'm going to sleep bc I simply cannot stay up any longer
G'night yall