forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

I was downtown walking the other day and a guy was just playing the violin while he walked with his wife and kid.

That's what I want in life, minus the kid

@Anemone eco

thanks crackdream -_-

:)))) Yep. No problem, dude. Not at all. Now you better not have had me waste a minute of my life for nothing. Go do it.

@Kie group

I kinda want to learn to play the fiddle??? I don't know where the urge came from I just,,,,, hndfghjk fiddle.

@Kie group

same but with this stupidly long list of foreign instruments that i'll likely never get my hands on in my life

D-didgeridoo I'm kidding but I would honestly want to learn any string instrument + the piano.

@Musical_Queen

Ugh, my mom is going back on her promise of letting me dye my hair (The girl who was doing it was going to do it for free and she is leaving the state to go live with friends soon) And now she isn't letting me buy a shirt that I've wanted for even longer when instead of $20, it is $5 with free shipping and now I don't trust her

@Kie group

Ugh, my mom is going back on her promise of letting me dye my hair (The girl who was doing it was going to do it for free and she is leaving the state to go live with friends soon) And now she isn't letting me buy a shirt that I've wanted for even longer when instead of $20, it is $5 with free shipping and now I don't trust her

I'd be pissed. Hair can be dyed at home (although it doesn't always turn out the best) but that shirt being so cheap with free shipping isn't something most would pass up. Have you tried asking her why you can't get the shirt?

Deleted user

Does anybody else get those random feelings where they're like "I kind of wanna get this tooth pulled right now" or is it just me

@HighPockets group

Does anybody else get those random feelings where they're like "I kind of wanna get this tooth pulled right now" or is it just me

Do it yourself, coward.

Deleted user

yeah sometimes it’s my hair or perhaps a trigger you know

@Kie group

I've had 3 teeth pulled and one surgically extracted. I would never want another removed unless it was seriously causing me problems.

Deleted user

I’ve had eight teeth surgically removed

my twelve-years and all of my wisdoms

so basically I’m less than twelve years old and stupid as fuck lmfao

@Pickles group

I'm also gonna nope on that. I've had four pulled (by a professional, I should say) and that's not counting my wisdom teeth. 1/10 experience

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’ve had a feck ton of cavities but i’m still the best in my family when it comes to teeth so far
hopefully that lasts because i might be the only kid to not get braces

Deleted user

idk my outlook on pointy needle things are like yeah

If I ever got stung by a bee, i’d be like, haha

Deleted user

also I’ve had so many IV drips in my life, a picline, a whole surgery for my face, and obviously vaccines and such, and I have yet to get stung by a bee or a wasp

basically whenever someone tells me about their fear of needles, I’ll be like, that’s epic, can’t relate haha

but getting stung by a bee I’d bee like, wtf is that feel tho

Deleted user

well yes except it’s not always a tooth

right??
sometimes it's like
idk
something else
Like, "I'd like to have some sort of other medical procedure done, I feel like that'd feel good right now"
or maybe that's just me and my constant state of pain lmao

@Musical_Queen

I'd be pissed. Hair can be dyed at home (although it doesn't always turn out the best) but that shirt being so cheap with free shipping isn't something most would pass up. Have you tried asking her why you can't get the shirt?

But the thing I want to do is really complicated and tedious and can easily be messed up, and if I went to a professional (she has her license though) It would cost over $100, and for free is way better. She also says that I can't be thinking about myself during this time because my brother is leaving for a job out of state (Basically everybody is leaving) and it's weird because he leaves on Tuesday and the shirt is on sale for like 2 weeks. Anyways, I'm just pissed

@Kie group

How has everyone been?
I've been so bored today because I haven't really spoken to anyone and I've also been working on writing a letter for English which is low-key pointless if you ask me but whatever.