forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

delete your account
maybe make a new one
relax

Deleted user

I really don't want to do that though..

idk what to do to help you, then.

@berlioz

On the bright side, I forgot how good apple juice is

Apple juice is best juice

wElL I mEAn it's great and all, but that orange juice tho

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Depends.
Is there pulp?
Is it still cold from the fridge?
Because warm apple juice is acceptable.
Warm orange juice is a sin

@berlioz

Depends.
Is there pulp?

No pulp, always cold. All warm juice is a sin

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Depends.
Is there pulp?

No pulp, always cold. All warm juice is a sin

Yes pulp, and warm juice is the worst sin

@SpookyJim

ngl I'm tempted to hold a stuffed animal out my window Rafiki-style and blast 'The Circle of Life' on my Alexa so my neighbors can see

do it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i remember once while at a one-day camp thing with my friends I got chased by a bee and started running in circles in the driveway screaming
but they didn't see the bee
and so when i came back everyone was laughing

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also very unrelated but my dad got sent late birthday cookies from a local shop, they're supposed to be like the sugar cookies you get from the store that are super soft and sickeningly sweet except this time they're homemade so they don't have that chemically taste and are flavored like salted caramel
it's delicious
just thought id say that

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Also very unrelated but my dad got sent late birthday cookies from a local shop, they're supposed to be like the sugar cookies you get from the store that are super soft and sickeningly sweet except this time they're homemade so they don't have that chemically taste and are flavored like salted caramel
it's delicious
just thought id say that

That reminded me of when my nana sent us cookies from some fancy place
But everyone was like, ‘How about sending us toilet paper’

@berlioz

The only notable bee experience I have is when I was walking back to school with my two manly guy frens after buying snacks from the gas station. There was a bee in my hair and one of them saw it and completely freaked, so the other one freaked out too. When I say freaked out, I mean they were running in circles screeching and pointing at me out of fear. I calmly undid my hair and we kept going. Once we got to the school, the bee was on one of their pants, so he ran away screaming while me and the other one just watched and waited for him to come back.

@saor_illust school

And I can't block them until after they contact me.

tip. i havent read the second page yet but. right click on users. 'message' them. (click the option to message them which should bring you to your dms) and then from there, right click the user again in your dms list, and the option should come up to block them

anyways, you should be able to block them from the server i think

@Anemone eco

The only notable bee experience I have is when I was walking back to school with my two manly guy frens after buying snacks from the gas station. There was a bee in my hair and one of them saw it and completely freaked, so the other one freaked out too. When I say freaked out, I mean they were running in circles screeching and pointing at me out of fear. I calmly undid my hair and we kept going. Once we got to the school, the bee was on one of their pants, so he ran away screaming while me and the other one just watched and waited for him to come back.

Sounds hilarious.