forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I'm so sorry! How do you PM someone-

Just go to her profile and you'll find a little thing that says "Send a Message" I think you'll be able to figure it out from there.

@Anemone eco

Dear, brain. There's no need for me to wear a bowtie and button-up shirt at 2 AM. Stop telling me to put them on.

A warm 'fuck off' with love, from Zach

@Kie group

Better a bowtie and a button-up shirt than pace around the house while turning lights on and off as well as changing your outfit like 4 times.

@Kie group

The outfit change is rare but I do often pace with the lights. Seeing as I have parents and a younger sibling it's usually contained to my bedroom, the bathroom, the hallway, and the living room. It's not even confined to nighttime. I'll do it when nobody else is home during the day. I know it's not OCD or anything, I just get sudden feelings of restlessness.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

How much did I miss and can someone give me a crash course on what the duck happened???????
I feel like there were multiple issues of drama and I don't wanna accidentally step on sore nerves……

@Kie group

I've decided to sleep for once in my life. <3 Goodnight to anyone else who's lurking, I'm not gonna bother with checking because I feel like collapsing from exhaustion.

@HighPockets group

Good: I was able to play with my party in our DnD campaign tonight. We had a lot of fun.
Bad: We used Discord and every time I heard feedback of my own voice, I wanted to rip my vocal chords out and never speak again.

I'm repoerteldy loud when i speak so i felt that because sometimes i do hear my own voice

I wasn't speaking loudly, I was just speaking. Discord would bug out a lot cuz a lot of our members have spotty internet connections.
I already hate my voice as is, and hearing it as feedback through a digital device just heightened my hatred and my reactions.

Oof, felt that.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Good: I was able to play with my party in our DnD campaign tonight. We had a lot of fun.
Bad: We used Discord and every time I heard feedback of my own voice, I wanted to rip my vocal chords out and never speak again.

I'm repoerteldy loud when i speak so i felt that because sometimes i do hear my own voice

I wasn't speaking loudly, I was just speaking. Discord would bug out a lot cuz a lot of our members have spotty internet connections.
I already hate my voice as is, and hearing it as feedback through a digital device just heightened my hatred and my reactions.

Oof, felt that.

In person I love my voice; deep, but not too deep. Via audio it strangely comes out at a high pitch…. Which is why I don't do phone calls/video chats!

@saor_illust school

In person I love my voice; deep, but not too deep. Via audio it strangely comes out at a high pitch…. Which is why I don't do phone calls/video chats!

This I feel
Irl my voice is just normal
But then when recorded
Oh man
It's not even my voice anymore

Deleted user

I think someone in this fanfic I'm reading is gonna die and I'm big time sad

@brb

does anyone even know who tf i am i feel like an outside on this site now

I know who you are, Maia. It's nice to see you back after such a long time.

nice to see you too. thank you.

@Anemone eco

Ugh, I want to yell at someone, but I don't want to yell at anyone here, and there's no one IRL that I can yell at without regretting it… this sucks.