forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I literally hate hot weather all it brings is bugs into the house and sunburn. Like no, bruh, I don't want your spiders, ticks, or mosquitos. You can keep em outside where they belong. :(

The moths are welcome inside, though. They are friends.

Deleted user

i; fel like ji;ve reached the isixth dimensoin of tired

@Kie group

Just realized that the reason I feel so alive today is in fact not due to getting only 4 hours of sleep but because I didn't cry at all.

@Anemone eco

Just realized that the reason I feel so alive today is in fact not due to getting only 4 hours of sleep but because I didn't cry at all.

Well, not crying is good. Nice job dude.

@Kie group

Well, not crying is good. Nice job dude.

For some reason reading that made me laugh? I should probably sleep soon because I'm aware that was a serious statement, oops. But first, exploring South and maybe Central America!

@Kie group

not before i do, buster

are you challenging me
cause i can faster

i've only had foru hours of sleep i woukd challenge whatevr higher being(s) there may or may not be at the monent.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i’m too heccin tired to stare at a white and blue themed website for longer than 5 minutes so i’ll probably just talk to my pillow until i pass out
see y’all

@Kie group

Throwback to when I looked up the word rat in Japanese about 3-4 hours ago just to write it on my arm.

@Kie group

i’m too heccin tired to stare at a white and blue themed website for longer than 5 minutes so i’ll probably just talk to my pillow until i pass out
see y’all

Goodnight, sleep well