forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Y'all ain't thinking of Bratwurst when it comes to dinner?

This happens every time someone mentions brats, because apparently instead of just having in depth discussions about cannibalism, some people are actually eating Carmelita Spatz

CARMELITA SPATZ
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH RIGHT NOW
I'M ON A ZOOM WITH MY FRIENDS

@Pickles group

NABFHSEHE CARMELITA SPATZ I CAN'T BTEATHER 😭😭😭

Y'all ain't thinking of Bratwurst when it comes to dinner?

This happens every time someone mentions brats, because apparently instead of just having in depth discussions about cannibalism, some people are actually eating Carmelita Spatz

CARMELITA SPATZ
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH RIGHT NOW
I'M ON A ZOOM WITH MY FRIENDS

;))

Deleted user

Don't you love it when your mom tries to guilt trip you into leaving your room by claiming that you're neglecting your cat?

@Anemone eco

Don't you love it when your mom tries to guilt trip you into leaving your room by claiming that you're neglecting your cat?

Ahh. That sucks. My dad used to do something similar.

Deleted user

I'd pay to leave my room right now

Well, we're different people. And you're young and happy. I'm old and cranky.

Deleted user

Ahh. That sucks. My dad used to do something similar.

"IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH SPEND TIME WITH HIM"
"HE'S SAD BECAUSE YOU WON'T COME OUT HERE, YOU'RE NEGLECTING HIM"
First of all, I take perfectly fine care of my cat. And I spend lots of time with him, even if he isn't allowed in my room. Second off, I like being alone. And?????? Deal with it. I'm a teenager. This is what I do.

@Kie group

Bruh I just read a great post about most parents only wanting something cute and small little kids and then neglecting their kids once they become teenagers. :)

@Kie group

When one of your history assignments wants you to find differences and similarities between British Officers and Indian servants and you can't just write down white privilege under differences and be done with it :))))

@Kie group

Oof.

Anyways back to struggling with late work because like me it's boring and stupid, not to mention the fact that I can't focus no matter what I do. I sat staring at the assignment and rereading it for about an hour but it's kinda hard to compare British officers to Indian servants in any way if you ask me.