forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

wELL NOW Y'ALL ARE SAYING TWO DIFFERENT THING

THING HUH, WELL FUCK YOU

ily

Deleted user

wELL NOW Y'ALL ARE SAYING TWO DIFFERENT THING

THING HUH, WELL FUCK YOU

ily

SHUSH HO
ily too

@SpookyJim

"Aaron, I have a joke for you"
sigh "w-what is it this time."
"What kind of car do I drive? A toyoda!"
"mmmMMMmmm! FUUUUUUUNNNNNNYYYYYYY JOKE!!!!"

Deleted user

That’s not how you spell his name

and it was Dan

“Dan, I have a joke for you!”
“Ugh, what is it, Yoda?”
then it continues

Deleted user

damn right

I bought their merch and they help me live through hard times, i ought to know

@Kie group

Are Game Grumps worth watching? I don't care much for gameplay (assuming that's what they do) but I'll definitely check them out if most of it is just them joking around.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I hate just barely warm enough to make me uncomfortable weather
it’s not hot enough to turn on every air conditioner there is, but everything still feels icky and gross
i hate it

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

i don’t think i’ve ever watched game grumps
i don’t even know what that is

Are Game Grumps worth watching? I don't care much for gameplay (assuming that's what they do) but I'll definitely check them out if most of it is just them joking around.

They’re worth watching. They tell story’s and make jokes that have nothing to do with the game usually. Occasionally they try voice acting

Deleted user

i don’t think i’ve ever watched game grumps
i don’t even know what that is

:0

They’re a comedy gameshow group but if you don’t care for gameplay, they do The Grumps, https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXq2nALoSbxLMehAvYTxt_A, where they do the 10MPH, which is my favorite thing they do ever. They’ve been doing it since 2018, and there are compilations of 10MPH best ofs.

@Kie group

Mmm hamburgers for dinner.
On the other hand, I posted a joke about kissing under some retractable awning on my story and basically said "Just kidding ahahah,,,, unless?" and a pretty girl I know responded with "Smooooooch" and some kissy faces and even though I know she was probably just joking it's got me feeling some type of way.

@Pickles group

Y'all ain't thinking of Bratwurst when it comes to dinner?

This happens every time someone mentions brats, because apparently instead of just having in depth discussions about cannibalism, some people are actually eating Carmelita Spatz