forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

why am i suddenly so worried that something’s gonna appear in the corner of my room and stare menacingly at me until i fall asleep

"He's just standing there… menacingly!"

Hmm. I get that. It used to happen to me a lot. Now I'm just kinda set on the fact that if I do see someone there, I'm hallucinating or straight outta luck.

@Kie group

Y'all ever get the urge to look up Egyptian mummies? There was a recent discovery in Luxor! Most headlines only cover the mummy of a teenage girl found with jewelry but I'm pretty sure there were more from what I've seen? Maybe I'm remembering wrong tho.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why am i suddenly so worried that something’s gonna appear in the corner of my room and stare menacingly at me until i fall asleep

Have you seen/read/watched anything paranormal or horror related as of late?

i saw some scary art earlier but it was mostly not that bad
there was one that kinda freaked me out simply because of my weird fear of looking out windows at night don’t judge but i don’t think that’s it

@Anemone eco

(I know we've kinda moved on, but-)

Tbh, when I die. I want to stay that way. I don't want to come back at all. But if I had to, I'd be a Japanese spider crab. They're cool and very deep underwater. There'd be someone in the world who thinks I look cool and I could live a whole century. Getting to see the world change for that long sounds pretty cool when you're not somewhere where humans can directly hurt you. Pollution is shit, but at least not many humans will just try to hurt me. A lot would be too scared.

@Kie group

Have you seen/read/watched anything paranormal or horror related as of late?

i saw some scary art earlier but it was mostly not that bad
there was one that kinda freaked me out simply because of my weird fear of looking out windows at night don’t judge but i don’t think that’s it

I also have a weird fear of looking out of windows at night! I had a horrifying dream that some people wearing like cartoonish animal costumes were just standing in my yard taunting me with weapons one night :) Needless to say, I woke up, checked my window, and had a hard time falling back asleep.

@Kie group

Tbh, when I die. I want to stay that way. I don't want to come back at all. But if I had to, I'd be a Japanese spider crab. They're cool and very deep underwater. There'd be someone in the world who thinks I look cool and I could live a whole century. Getting to see the world change for that long sounds pretty cool when you're not somewhere where humans can directly hurt you. Pollution is shit, but at least not many humans will just try to hurt me. A lot would be too scared.

Low-key Japanese Spider Crabs are hORRIFying like imagine you're diving and then some long-legged orange thing comes out of nowhere,,,, I'd cRY

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

to be completely honest
i know i am Extremely Catholic<TM but i really hate the idea of an afterlife
it’s fecking terrifying, regardless of where you end up
having to continue existing forever… and ever… and ever…
80 years already sounds like hell i don’t want any more

i’m hoping there’s either rebirth or just no longer existing because that would be a lot less scary imo

@Kie group

Yeah. I'm kinda hoping I don't live past 60 and after death there is nothing. Not much to do past a certain age lol

@Anemone eco

Low-key Japanese Spider Crabs are hORRIFying like imagine you're diving and then some long-legged orange thing comes out of nowhere,,,, I'd cRY

You're not very likely to see one unless it's breeding season and you're diving around 50 meters down. They do seem like a cool thing to encounter. (In my opinion, of course.)

@Relsey-TheElder

Can I be the lonely child cause ngl an Icelandic dragon sounds lit

I will spend summer in Ireland so I can be aesthetic in the Forrest, A trip will be made to New Zealand for LOTR reasons. I will allow you to be the lonely child on such a trip

@Relsey-TheElder

Sleep is necessary for your body to function, sleep is very very important, do not be the first person to die from lack of sleep.

@Kie group

I see your challenge, and I accept it. Although, I raise you that I be the first person to die from lack of sunlight.

@Mojack group

I know we’re also kind of moving past the topic here but I just wanna say if I ever get reborn I wanna be reborn as some sort of Daikaiju or at least a Kaibutsu. If it has to be something that is confirmed to exist please make me into a Tardigrade.

Also I have ACNL and I made one of my animal’s (forgot which one) greeting “what’s poppin’” and what you said reminded me of that
really wanna get ACNH

@Kie group

Vent. Kinda stupid I guess but here we go.

@Oakiin

Vent. Kinda stupid I guess but here we go.

Hey, I just happened to see this, I went through something very similar when my dog of 15 years got but down a couple years ago. I still remember the exact date, time and weather. If you wanna pm me, please do, I'm really not super active on threads anymore, but my pms are always open. I totally understand what you're going through, it even sounds a little bit like what happened to my boy. I'm so sorry to hear it happened and you're the only one who really acknowledges it :( I know how traumatic it can be, as said, if you want to talk, i'm here.