forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I trust them. I remember them being falsely accused of being Mir's alter account @/Leooo sometime back in Rudeness.

oH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
If I remember correctly, they should be alright, then.

Deleted user

Hey, anyone who has a Switch and is friends with me, I just got Nintendo Online so you can come to my town (which isn’t much) and vice versa :D

Deleted user

Hey, anyone who has a Switch and is friends with me, I just got Nintendo Online so you can come to my town (which isn’t much) and vice versa :D

I'm on my way.

Wait hold on just a second, something’s not working in the family subscription

@Anemone eco

Everybody is getting a Switch meanwhile I'm over here with my ancient Wii.

There is nothing wrong with having a Wii.

@Kie group

I suppose. I can play games that give me a feeling of nostalgia at least and see how dumb my old saves were.

@Pickles group

I'm over here playing candy crush on my phone oops

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

There is nothing wrong with having a Wii.

Wii’s are the best
I wish I still had mine

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

so…
apparently there’s an ambulance at my elderly neighbor’s home…
i don’t know what happened or if they’re okay, but i’m really worried…

@Kie group

Peep me n' my 12 missing assignments hanging out in a section of the club where only boring things get to be. B')

@SpookyJim

I can’t sleep. There’s not much to do around here besides sleep, eat, and work, and sleep’s out of the question. I’ll doze off occasionally, but when I do the memories come back. At least when I was at school I had a way to distract myself from them. But now?
I can’t escape them. They worm my way into my brain at the most off-hand moments, the times when the days start to blend together and the hours feel like years. Those unwanted thoughts, those hellish day-mares. Those little whispers, ghosts of her.
I feel like I’m going crazy. Maybe I am. It’s not like that’d be a surprise, given the circumstances. I’ve been getting this constant feeling of deja-vu, this bizarre feeling like this whole thing has happened before. It’s crazy, but I think that I might actually miss social interaction. Well, more specifically, the anxiety of social interactions. It’s better than this numb feeling.
My grandparents are trying to cope as much as they can. But with a temper like Barb’s, it’s hard for my Grandma. She puts up with a lot, and it doesn’t help that I haven’t been speaking as much as I used to.

Deleted user

Humans who have AC, come to my townn

Air conditioner…?

Deleted user

wELL NOW Y'ALL ARE SAYING TWO DIFFERENT THINGS