forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

You're kinda like my BSF except she goes on and on about slice of life and romance stuff which I really don't get the obsession with.

@Pickles group

Oof.

Anyways back to struggling with late work because like me it's boring and stupid, not to mention the fact that I can't focus no matter what I do. I sat staring at the assignment and rereading it for about an hour but it's kinda hard to compare British officers to Indian servants in any way if you ask me.

For the similarities, just put "they're people" and if you're feeling extra edgy bold "they probably did nothing to deserve their lifestyle :/"

@Kie group

Oof.

Anyways back to struggling with late work because like me it's boring and stupid, not to mention the fact that I can't focus no matter what I do. I sat staring at the assignment and rereading it for about an hour but it's kinda hard to compare British officers to Indian servants in any way if you ask me.

For the similarities, just put "they're people" and if you're feeling extra edgy bold "they probably did nothing to deserve their lifestyle :/"

I'd so do that but I have like 5 or 6 missing assignments in that class and I really don't need to tank my grade any further.

@Pickles group

Oof.

I'd so do that but I have like 5 or 6 missing assignments in that class and I really don't need to tank my grade any further.

I mean, from my extremely limited knowledge, that's really all they have in common

@Kie group

I mean, social classes determined their ways of life in India but like, that's pretty much all for similarities.

@Kie group

Not going to make a whole post about this but some kid I know via Discord literally has to do NOTHING because everything is optional and he's constantly whining about the work getting assigned being stressful (I assume he's doing just barely enough to get a participation grade) when my friends and I are being assigned schoolwork daily, none of which is optional at this point. Some of us even have to write letters (which yuck, not fun unless it's to a friend, digital or otherwise) and essays.

@Kie group

Rhetorical question: What were to happen if I took a bite of a stick of mechanical pencil lead?

Only one way to find out.

@Kie group

Also Quora answers are icONIC

facts

Honestly next time someone asks me what I'd do with a friend or on a date you bet I'm forcing someone to look at Quora with me.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

facts

Honestly next time someone asks me what I'd do with a friend or on a date you bet I'm forcing someone to look at Quora with me.

I need pointers
Where can I find the good answers?

@Kie group

facts

I need pointers
Where can I find the good answers?

Just look up ANY question followed by Quora and I guarantee you'll find something great.

Deleted user

"How do I tell my parents that I know they put a camera in my room?"

"Take a small, clear bag and fill it with a certain white substance. Hide that bag somewhere in your room.

Every morning before you leave for school, and every afternoon when you get home, take out the bag of white substance, and cut a line.

Take a piece of paper, (like a dollar bill), roll it up, and pretend to snort the substance.

You don’t actually have to snort it. You can do this trick where you use the side of your hand to brush the substance off to the side.

Just make sure you do all of this in the camera’s sight line.

Repeat this process for as long as necessary.

Eventually, your parents will see you do this on camera and think you’re snorting cocaine.

They’ll go to your room, find your bag of “cocaine”, and pull it out.

But what they’ll find instead is a bag of flour or sugar, and a note from you that says, “I know you put a camera in my room.”

The thrill of spying on you will be gone, and hopefully they’ll remove the camera.

Either way, they’ll know you know what they’re up to."

@Kie group

Girls be like "I want a guy 12 feet taller than me who dresses like a total Chad and has anger/mommy issues" but like,,, what about the Quora users bbg? Cause if you don't want them I'll take em.

@Pickles group

"How do I tell my parents that I know they put a camera in my room?"

"Take a small, clear bag and fill it with a certain white substance. Hide that bag somewhere in your room.

Every morning before you leave for school, and every afternoon when you get home, take out the bag of white substance, and cut a line.

Take a piece of paper, (like a dollar bill), roll it up, and pretend to snort the substance.

You don’t actually have to snort it. You can do this trick where you use the side of your hand to brush the substance off to the side.

Just make sure you do all of this in the camera’s sight line.

Repeat this process for as long as necessary.

Eventually, your parents will see you do this on camera and think you’re snorting cocaine.

They’ll go to your room, find your bag of “cocaine”, and pull it out.

But what they’ll find instead is a bag of flour or sugar, and a note from you that says, “I know you put a camera in my room.”

The thrill of spying on you will be gone, and hopefully they’ll remove the camera.

Either way, they’ll know you know what they’re up to."

I snorted. Air. Obviously
that sounds way more suspicious than I meant it to and I don't know how to fix it