forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Anyways I'm gonna go sneak on my phone to harass my friend to join the site so I can show her my Google Maps horror show

@Kie group

I've realized I shouldn't be bothering people who don't know me very well this late because y'know, common sense. It works out because she doesn't fall asleep till really late so she's most likely awake.

@Anemone eco

im the harassed friend :o

Hello there, Kylie. It's nice to meet you, I'm Zach. Or you can call me Nie as some people here do.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

me: huh i wonder why i can never sleep
also me: turns on my flashlight every other minute just to make sure that no one’s broken into my room via melting through the air vent in order to creepily place their hand on my shoulder while i rest
still me: such a mystery

@Kie group

Kylie,,,, is it okay if you stay confused for a second?? I'd like to show you both Google Maps purgatory and hell

@brb

Hi there! It's nice to meet you too! This site is kinda confusing since I'm new lol

welcome to notebook! its actually pretty easy to use once you get used to it.

@Anemone eco

Yeah, it confused me too at first lol. I can point you somewhere that might help you figure things out if you'd like though. Oh! And to the Introduction Chat to introduce yourself.

@Kie group

Thank you! Also uh- google maps?? wh?

I HAVE PICKED UP A NEW PAST TIME??? PAS TIME??? I DK I CANNOT COMPREHEND THINGS UH BASICALLY I LINK PRETTY THINGS AND THEN SAY SOMETHING CURSED TO GO ALONG WITH IT>??? IDK??? MAYBE NIE CAN EXPLAIN FROM AN OUTSIDERS/WITTNSS PERSPECITYC?E???

@Anemone eco

i thought i saw a minecraft enderman in the corner of my eye i really need some heccin sleep

Sleep, Ella. I promise you that a Minecraft Enderman won't get to you in your sleep lol.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i thought i saw a minecraft enderman in the corner of my eye i really need some heccin sleep

Sleep, Ella. I promise you that a Minecraft Enderman won't get to you in your sleep lol.

but are you sure?
i’ll try

@RedTheLoveless

Good: I was able to play with my party in our DnD campaign tonight. We had a lot of fun.
Bad: We used Discord and every time I heard feedback of my own voice, I wanted to rip my vocal chords out and never speak again.