forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

Cool

Mosis
you have no idea what the situation is, do you
context: lei is this user being talked about
and their brother is making fake shiet up

@SpookyJim

@xanax Okay
so
I'm on Discord. I've been for a while.
I left this server called XemaLand because the actual owner of the server (Xemanos#4402) dmed me.
I literally cannot describe how much of a fuckin simp this guy was. Like- Holy. Shit.
First of all, I'm 16 ½! You're being a pedo!
Second of all, he guilt-tripped me whenever I tried to turn him down. Okay, What the fuck is wrong with you where you think that it's okay to simp for a girl and then make her feel bad when she says no?

So I leave this server. And ever since I have, my little brother- who INVITED ME THERE- has been spreading my DiscordTag around to strangers claiming I tried to "raid the server".
W h a t????
I'm-
hhh
And I've been getting random friend requests and messages from people saying the most disgusting shit I've ever heard.
It's gotten to the point where I might just delete my account, which I really don't want to do.

(I posted that earlier)

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

@xanax Okay
so
I'm on Discord. I've been for a while.
I left this server called XemaLand because the actual owner of the server (Xemanos#4402) dmed me.
I literally cannot describe how much of a fuckin simp this guy was. Like- Holy. Shit.
First of all, I'm 16 ½! You're being a pedo!
Second of all, he guilt-tripped me whenever I tried to turn him down. Okay, What the fuck is wrong with you where you think that it's okay to simp for a girl and then make her feel bad when she says no?

So I leave this server. And ever since I have, my little brother- who INVITED ME THERE- has been spreading my DiscordTag around to strangers claiming I tried to "raid the server".
W h a t????
I'm-
hhh
And I've been getting random friend requests and messages from people saying the most disgusting shit I've ever heard.
It's gotten to the point where I might just delete my account, which I really don't want to do.

(I posted that earlier)

Here’s an idea
Block all these people
And then change your username so they don’t know what it is anymore

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I did change my username, but I don't have nitro so I can't change the identifying #tag-

Can’t people have the same number tag
I thought it only applied to people with the same name

@SpookyJim

I'm upset, I'm scared, I don't know what to do, I keep getting nasty messages from people I don't even know-