forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Good: I was able to play with my party in our DnD campaign tonight. We had a lot of fun.
Bad: We used Discord and every time I heard feedback of my own voice, I wanted to rip my vocal chords out and never speak again.

I'm repoerteldy loud when i speak so i felt that because sometimes i do hear my own voice

@brb

does anyone even know who tf i am i feel like an outside on this site now

@Anemone eco

does anyone even know who tf i am i feel like an outside on this site now

I know who you are, Maia. It's nice to see you back after such a long time.

@RedTheLoveless

Good: I was able to play with my party in our DnD campaign tonight. We had a lot of fun.
Bad: We used Discord and every time I heard feedback of my own voice, I wanted to rip my vocal chords out and never speak again.

I'm repoerteldy loud when i speak so i felt that because sometimes i do hear my own voice

I wasn't speaking loudly, I was just speaking. Discord would bug out a lot cuz a lot of our members have spotty internet connections.
I already hate my voice as is, and hearing it as feedback through a digital device just heightened my hatred and my reactions.

@Kie group

I wasn't speaking loudly, I was just speaking. Discord would bug out a lot cuz a lot of our members have spotty internet connections.
I already hate my voice as is, and hearing it as feedback through a digital device just heightened my hatred and my reactions.

I soudn ike a five year old aand i just CanNOt with my voice. whenever i hear it it's kinda embarassing ngl

@Anemone eco

Ai. It'll be alright, Ace. Your voice is beyond your control, but it doesn't make you any worse or any less of who you are. You're awesome and excepted no matter how your voice sounds.

@Kie group

OMG NO IM SORRY WE WERE TALKING ON VC :((

WHO???? I MIGHT SNEAK ON PHONE TO VC NOWNSLJF OR WE COULD AL LXOOM

@Kie group

Fish on a bike is like- a statue thing in Missouri lmao

JUust looKed it up ANd nO Wi KNow What I Like

@Kie group

Anwyasy who are yoru VCING WTHIGH I SWANNA CONVINCE THEM TO GO ON ZOOM OR SMTH SO ICAN JOIFN IN Unelss It's PRivate thatcis

@RedTheLoveless

Ai. It'll be alright, Ace. Your voice is beyond your control, but it doesn't make you any worse or any less of who you are. You're awesome and excepted no matter how your voice sounds.

Thank you, Zach. I uh… I really needed to hear that. No pun intended.