forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

But the thing I want to do is really complicated and tedious and can easily be messed up, and if I went to a professional (she has her license though) It would cost over $100, and for free is way better. She also says that I can't be thinking about myself during this time because my brother is leaving for a job out of state (Basically everybody is leaving) and it's weird because he leaves on Tuesday and the shirt is on sale for like 2 weeks. Anyways, I'm just pissed

Ah. I usually just want all my hair dyed one solid color, what're you tryna get done?

I'd like to say her essentially calling you selfish for wanting to order a $5 shirt with free shipping is dumb. I don't think anybody forced your brother to take the job, he's leaving of his own accord and getting a good deal on a shirt has nothing to do with it.

@Pickles group

I spent most of today listening to an audiobook and drawing. Went out to bring food to my church and the assistance center (? Can't quite think of the proper term). Dominated Yahtzee with my family and Grandma. I'm very tired

@Kie group

I spent most of today listening to an audiobook and drawing. Went out to bring food to my church and the assistance center (? Can't quite think of the proper term). Dominated Yahtzee with my family and Grandma. I'm very tired

Sounds like you had a pretty good day if not at least decent. I wish I'd gotten to draw all day but I'm starting on something after I get English done so I guess everything will work out.

@Pickles group

Sounds like you had a pretty good day if not at least decent. I wish I'd gotten to draw all day but I'm starting on something after I get English done so I guess everything will work out.

It was pretty good but now I'm exhausted and I don't wanna sleep
I also drank more water than usual so that was nice I guess

Deleted user

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ꓷ:

ni eo
neiu
nie

@Kie group

Imagine being hydratedc.

@Pickles group

Imagine being hydratedc.

Can't relate. It was like four glasses maybe? Possibly only three

@Kie group

Imagine being hydratedc.

Can't relate. It was like four glasses maybe? Possibly only three

That's more than I drink in a week.

Deleted user

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ꓷ:

ni eo
neiu
nie

Oh. You were talking to me. Hello, Mir. :)

i loveu you

Deleted user

too tired to spell but not to tired to find and copy a backwards D just to mess with us

hehehhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

Turn your D's back around ffs

no u

:ꓷ

ꓷ:

Deleted user

Love ya too, Mir.

nal;d also oyu ['re cute
i think
i'm lk ite 020% sure

Deleted user