forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I just went to get cheese popcorn and because I'm stupid and didn't think my sister would be up I said "Cheese time" and she almost made me laugh-cry when she said "My favorite"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Yep! I’m using a clicker and some oats, but occasionally i might give them some raisins as well because raisins are like drugs to them and they will do anything for the r a i s i n

the first thing i’m teaching them is to boop things
it serves no purpose but the cuteness makes my soul happy
eventually i’ll move on to making them come to me, do the snoot thing, or maybe even sit on my shoulder if i’m lucky

@Kie group

Sounds cool! I only know how to train dogs to do basic things so I kinda guessed on the reward system.

@Pickles group

Yesterday during dinner I just zoned out and sang the one part of Old Town Road that I actually know in my head over and over. That's really random but I just remembered it. So brain: wtf

@RedTheLoveless

I had a weird dream were I was forced to participate in a Versus Sleeplocke, of which my team and I lost. And the punishment was putting all of us in cosplay and roaming a campus of sorts. I was cosplaying as a trap, which was very much confusing for everyone involved, including myself. Eventually I got separated from the group, and was promptly cornerned and coerced into taking a drug that set my insides on fire. I managed to escape from them, and hid in a Library as they searched for me.

@Pickles group

I had a dream that Miriam wanted me to take this thing to make my eyes turn orange, so I did. It was kinda fluffy and looked a little bit like toothpaste. Three teaspoons a night
Also Jynnie and Eris were involved in something, possibly an affair? I guess my subconscious just constantly forgets that she isn't a minor

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why is it that every time i’m threatened in a dream i just drop to the floor, curl into fetal position and rock back and forth whispering “don’t hurt me”

…why can’t dream me just beat the heck out of people or something, why does my reaction have to be so realistic

@Pickles group

In other news, I have to write a review of the book we just finished in English for the test. And I really don't wanna. I don't know what to say

Deleted user

I had a dream that Miriam wanted me to take this thing to make my eyes turn orange, so I did. It was kinda fluffy and looked a little bit like toothpaste. Three teaspoons a night

You weren't supposed to know about that yet–

@Pickles group

You weren't supposed to know about that yet–

Can I PM you the rest of the context? It was really weird but I'm fully aware what occurred last night to make each aspect of the dream happen

@HighPockets group

Also Jynnie and Eris were involved in something, possibly an affair? I guess my subconscious just constantly forgets that she isn't a minor

Um hello yes Mr. Hansen? This dream right here.

@Pickles group

Um hello yes Mr. Hansen? This dream right here.

Exactly