forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

really wants a girlfriend…but knows i'll never get one.

Deleted user

I also thought you had a girlfriend… Hm.

Deleted user

I never had a girlfriend who legitimately liked me back.

Deleted user

So, I just managed to crawl myself out of a month long depressive episode and now I fell right back into it.
I was getting my grades back up but my mom saw my pitiful grades and yelled at me for "going from as and bs to fs and ds"
I had a panic attack, only managed to get out of bed and stop crying when I told myself enough times that it didn't happen and I just needed to work harder.
It did happen, then the thing that was supposed to get my grade up got wiped so now I'm fucking depressed, angry, more paranoid then ever, and STILL DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING ENERGY

Deleted user

Reed.
I love you.
So much.
I just want you to know that.

Deleted user

All the people I thought were friends irl haven't responded to me
my best friend who lives across the street can't get ahold of me
my parents took away the best group of friends I had ever had
and now the only friend I can trust is Mir

Deleted user

So, I just managed to crawl myself out of a month long depressive episode and now I fell right back into it.
I was getting my grades back up but my mom saw my pitiful grades and yelled at me for "going from as and bs to fs and ds"
I had a panic attack, only managed to get out of bed and stop crying when I told myself enough times that it didn't happen and I just needed to work harder.
It did happen, then the thing that was supposed to get my grade up got wiped so now I'm fucking depressed, angry, more paranoid then ever, and STILL DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING ENERGY

Gives you all my energy

@berlioz

Damn Reed, I'm so sorry. Parents and the school system have a tendency to assign our worth to how good our grades are. It's a bunch of bullshit. You're grades don't define you. I'm proud of you for trying tho. You're doing the best you can, and I'm sorry your parents don't see that.

Deleted user

I don't even know if I can feel anything other than tired and angry
I was getting happiness from books and shows because I was imagining me as a character
but my mom screamed at me that unless i got my grades up to an a i couldn't watch tv
I have three therapy appointments every week I shouldn't feel this fucking pathetic

@Kie group

I honestly just feel worse after therapy. It's so exhausting for me to sit and talk about personal stuff for an hour straight.

Deleted user

Hah, yeah, I'm drugged up 24/7 so at least therapy sessions go by faster

@Kie group

My sessions go quickly or slowly depending on my mood. I can already tell tomorrow's is gonna be slow as hell.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Guys I'm freaking out
An RP friend of mine deleted their account sometime in the past week. Probably within the last few days.
Their user was CallyCat
There was no warning or reason for this and I'm freaking out.
We had an RP going that both of us adored so I can't see why they would do this.
I may be able to contact them through email but I can't until I'm at my dads and can use my computer instead of this stupid freaking tablet.
They were on a 2 week hiatus
They were supposed to come back any day now…
Idk what happened but I'm panicking.
Has anyone got any advice? Or has anyone seen CallyCat anywhere on here?
I'm freaking out also because Idk how long they've been gone and I can actually do much to search for them….
wants to cry and scream and panic but can't cause no one url can know I'm on notebook still

@saor_illust school

Oh god
I know them
Not very well, but I've seen them around.
Basically exclusively in rps, though

That really sucks. Maybe one of their parents deleted it? Idk
Until then, lots of hugs @ fren

@Kie group

That sucks :( I hope you're able to find out what happened soon.

Is there a reason you can't use your email on your tablet?

Deleted user

I can email them if you want, I know them pretty well. Email me their email and I can see what I can do.

My tablets super slow and gmail and Google docs are two apps that are non-essential for it,
The reason I have their email is cause I shared a Google doc with them and I can get it from their.
But I can't open the doc on my tablet and I can't open in it on another device without signing into the Google account its linked to and I can't do that or Ill run the risk of getting caught by my mom again.

The other problem is that Idk if they would even get the email because it might be their school email and I believe they said their school Wil they can't actually access it to receive emails.

Deleted user

Oh if it’s their school one then I don’t think I’d be able to help