forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

May the 4th be with you, rebel Scums…I JOINED THE DARK SIDE.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Yeah…
And I won't know until I see it,and there's a chance I can figure out both their emails, (they shared a couple docs with me at one point too…)
And overall I'm freaking out cause I CANT DO SHIT TILL FRIDAY AND THATS SO LONG ANYTHING COHLD HAPPEN
And also Ill only have till Sunday to get a reply if so can email them in the first place
Emi if its okay Ill get back to you on the emailing them part if it turns out I don't just have the school email,

Deleted user

Sure. My PMs are open for you, and I’m ready to help out.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Sure. My PMs are open for you, and I’m ready to help out.

Thanks Emi
Ill PM you on Friday with what I find when and if I find something.

Deleted user

Time to play the game of: do I have a crush, or am I just jealous?

Me too

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah…
And I won't know until I see it,and there's a chance I can figure out both their emails, (they shared a couple docs with me at one point too…)
And overall I'm freaking out cause I CANT DO SHIT TILL FRIDAY AND THATS SO LONG ANYTHING COHLD HAPPEN
And also Ill only have till Sunday to get a reply if so can email them in the first place
Emi if its okay Ill get back to you on the emailing them part if it turns out I don't just have the school email,

WOLFY I'M THE SAME WAY. They deleted their account sometime between Saturday afternoon and today, since on Saturday their account was still here. PLEASE let me know if you're able to contact them

@Kie group

In my experience jealousy tends to last way longer and crushes can stop at a moment's notice (like they do something totally shitty).

@Pickles group

Do you wanna make out with them or do you just want them to fall at your feet in worship and/or other platonic friend things?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i just want to be able to move out and live with my best friend so i can actually do things instead of sit around doodling for 8 years straight
i want to go places, try things, take some art classes, get two small dogs, an actual job, maybe even spend time with actual living breathing humans-
i’m sick of this nothing…
i have dreams dammit, let me live them
but by the time i’m old enough to do things it’ll likely be too late for them
confused sadness noises

@Kie group

i just want to be able to move out and live with my best friend so i can actually do things instead of sit around doodling for 8 years straight
i want to go places, try things, take some art classes, get two small dogs, an actual job, maybe even spend time with actual living breathing humans-
i’m sick of this nothing…
i have dreams dammit, let me live them
but by the time i’m old enough to do things it’ll likely be too late for them
confused sadness noises

me and my best friend are planning to move in together in a few years if we can! we'll have my cat and she wants to get chinchillas.

@Pickles group

i am but a simple sock, I have no desires except to eat food and talk to my internet friends

sock?

yes. I am a sock