forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

i am but a simple sock, I have no desires except to eat food and talk to my internet friends

sock?

yes. I am a sock

what color and style sock?

@Pickles group

i am but a simple sock, I have no desires except to eat food and talk to my internet friends

sock?

yes. I am a sock

what color and style sock?

Black and turquoise. Ankle.

@Kie group

Am I allowed to leave my room now?
Yes
Will I leave my room for more than 5 minutes at a time?
No

This is just me on a daily basis.

@RedTheLoveless

In my experience jealousy tends to last way longer and crushes can stop at a moment's notice (like they do something totally shitty).

That's fair, but I'm also shit at figuring out my own feelings, so I guess I'll just have to keep waiting until something happens for me to figure it out.

Do you wanna make out with them or do you just want them to fall at your feet in worship and/or other platonic friend things?

I uh… I'm gonna abstain from straight-up answering that, but I will say that those options are… rather similar to me

@Kie group

from the link alone i think i don't want to click that

AAAA sorry I couldn't get the image to show. It's just a taxidermy rat in clown clothes, promise. Nothing I'd consider graphic.

@Kie group

Oof. I for real have considered drawing myself a 'ratsona' though because the lady rat jokes from TikTok.

Deleted user

Do you ever just see something
A tiktok, in this case
That reminds you you're queer

@Pickles group

Do you wanna make out with them or do you just want them to fall at your feet in worship and/or other platonic friend things?

Platonic Friend Things: by Pickles.

Okay while falling at your feet may not be a friend thing, it's usually not a romantic thing unless you're Zeus

@RedTheLoveless

Okay while falling at your feet may not be a friend thing, it's usually not a romantic thing unless you're Zeus

Or a promiscuous villain character trope

@HighPockets group

Or a promiscuous villain character trope

:)