forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Moxie group

Is stuff opening back up in your state?????? I was supposed to get my braces off last month but not the orthodontist is closed indefinitely :((((

I have no idea lmao
My original appointment was the week after quarantine started
But like a week ago they just called and said "come in on the 12th, we're rippin' those babies off"

I’m very jelly

@Kie group

Aaa good luck! Is this your first or last set?

huh?
I've had them for about two years now. I'm getting them all off except for a few brackets in the back. Then I'll have surgery this summer (assuming things are open again :( ) and will slowly get everything off.

Ah, sorry. To clarify, I've heard that some people will get their first set off, wait a bit, then get another.

@Pickles group

huh?
I've had them for about two years now. I'm getting them all off except for a few brackets in the back. Then I'll have surgery this summer (assuming things are open again :( ) and will slowly get everything off.

Ah, sorry. To clarify, I've heard that some people will get their first set off, wait a bit, then get another.

…. Yeah because they don't wear their retainer and have to get them on again. I'm feeling attacked

@Kie group

huh?

…. Yeah because they don't wear their retainer and have to get them on again. I'm feeling attacked

Imagine not wearing your retainer. SMH >:(

@Pickles group

it shouldn’t do that, tho

You think I don't know that? The orthodontist doesn't care. He and his little minions are just like "yOu GoTtA wEaR iT aNyWaYs"

Deleted user

Lee, PLEASE, try and say more relatable things lmao

Deleted user

it shouldn’t do that, tho

You think I don't know that? The orthodontist doesn't care. He and his little minions are just like "yOu GoTtA wEaR iT aNyWaYs"

But it shouldn’t be uncomfortable or fall out. Unless you haven’t been wearing it enough…

Deleted user

Lee, PLEASE, try and say more relatable things lmao

My bad, sweet.
I can’t imagine how horrible braces and retainers must be

They’re not that bad

though most of my life will most likely be partnered with the latter

@Kie group

Braces really aren't that bad. They're only painful when you get them on initially, after that I found myself slowly desensitized.

@Moxie group

Braces suck for me because I’m older. I’m the only person in my grade who has them. I would be totally fine with them if I could’ve had them like two years ago

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever have that moment where someone’s venting and you want to help but then it just hits a little too close to home and you have absolutely no idea what to tell them

Deleted user

you ever have that moment where someone’s venting and you want to help but then it just hits a little too close to home and you have absolutely no idea what to tell them

All the time. Every time someone talks about alcohol or self harm.