forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why can no one walk all of a sudden
this is like the third time I’ve heard that

oh and ash please get some sleep
if you don’t sleep you won’t get to watch it all cause your eyes will give up and your tired brain might forget things
for optimal binge watching, take breaks for sleeping, eating, drinking water, etc so you stay healthy and can enjoy it more

@Kie group

Has nobody here ever stayed up for 24+ hours just to binge a show? Granted, I do it with ones I've stopped caring about, but still.

@Anemone eco

Has nobody here ever stayed up for 24+ hours just to binge a show? Granted, I do it with ones I've stopped caring about, but still.

I've stayed up 24+ hours but not for a show.

@Kie group

72+ hours recorddddd. I usually stay up late when I feel like shit. Trust me when I say that I will be getting sleep during the summer and doing what I want to do.

@Anemone eco

I sleep the least of all points of the year during the summertime. The unbearable heat mixed with the fact that I have things to do = minimum sleep.

@Kie group

I sleep the least of all points of the year during the summertime. The unbearable heat mixed with the fact that I have things to do = minimum sleep.

Ah. I fuckin hate the heat (and by heat I mean almost anything over 75F) but if I want to do something I will force myself to sleep for it.

Deleted user

I have a FUCKING toothache

AND I HAVE AN OVERDUE SCIENCE LAB REPORT THAT I'M TRYING TO FINISH

@Kie group

my record I think was 20

I almost pull an all-nighter like every other day. Please teach me your secrets.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my record I think was 20

I almost pull an all-nighter like every other day. Please teach me your secrets.

i set my bedtime to 10
so when I stay up til past 12 I panic
and then sleep

also i’m just always tired

@Anemone eco

what is there even worth staying up that long for

For me, nothing. It's just when sleep abandons me alone with my thoughts and feelings, there's nothing I can do but lie awake and face them.

@Pickles group

I feel surprisingly okay this morning, all things considered. Also my last day of school is tomorrow and I'm very excited to not have to do anything