forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

so i barely remember what happened cause i didn’t write it down

but we (pickles, lee, jyn, aki, kie, izzy, moxie, and a few others i couldn’t identify) were all in this room
it had a bunch of small tables, a plant, terrible air conditioning, a boxy television, and a gigantic whiteboard
now that I think about it it looked exactly like Suffer but with a Switch and no middle aged white military spouse moms with 10 kids trying to explain to you why women are nothing but emotional baby machines-

…and so we just talked for a while
I think a few of you were playing Mario kart
I was helping put together a puzzle in the back corner
Everything was nice and peaceful

and then Dom walks in in this nearly fluorescent tie-dyed hoodie and starts trying to debate why Karen’s are commonly stereotyped as vegan, like what exactly is it about kale that would make you want to speak to the manager
and somehow instead of rolling our eyes we actually started properly debating it, formally discussing vegan stereotypes and how they'd correlate with your typical Karen
then Eris out of nowhere burst through this gigantic window in the worlds most obnoxiously tall high heels and a dark batman-esque cape and they started dramatically sword fighting each other anime-style with glow in the dark bubble wands and ✨the power of words✨ for maximum damage

it was quite entertaining
and yeah that’s it

Deleted user

wh a t

also cool fact, I was playing Mario Cart last night (at 2 o’ clock in the morning)

@HighPockets group

I played Mario Kart last night too…..
Also I had a dream that Miriam and I went to an undercover nazi-punching school with the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender (which I've never watched) and got trained to–you guessed it! Punch nazis.

@RedTheLoveless

I had three distint dreams. One at campus, one in a walmart, and one inside of a fancy flat.

The campus one was a bit serious. I was being stalked, so I felt it pertinent to put my concealed carry license to use. Turned out, that whole stalking business was a distraction so that they could sneak in a guy with a gun. He gave me a moral dilemma, obey him and he won't shoot anyone else, or fight him and risk harming a bystander. I tricked him into thinking I'd obey, but then out came my concealed carry handgun, and I shot him 3 times in the torso. He fell to the ground, and I put my weapon down and kicked it away when officers arrived.

The Walmart one was simple. I was with my best friend, and it was our mission, for whatever reason, to find and get all of the best deals in the store. That's it.

Then lastly there was the fancy flat, of which apparently Eris and some unnamed dude lived in. I was their guest for a day. Eris showed me how to do certain witchy things, and the guy showed me how to properly work out.

@RedTheLoveless

Also, let it be known that I actually do not have a concealed carry liscence. That was something only my dream self had.
The handgun was also a 9mm Springfield, very similar to the one my father has.

Deleted user

Also I had a dream that Miriam and I went to an undercover nazi-punching school with the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender (which I've never watched) and got trained to–you guessed it! Punch nazis.

Yeah bro!!

@Anemone eco

I had three distint dreams. One at campus, one in a walmart, and one inside of a fancy flat.

The campus one was a bit serious. I was being stalked, so I felt it pertinent to put my concealed carry license to use. Turned out, that whole stalking business was a distraction so that they could sneak in a guy with a gun. He gave me a moral dilemma, obey him and he won't shoot anyone else, or fight him and risk harming a bystander. I tricked him into thinking I'd obey, but then out came my concealed carry handgun, and I shot him 3 times in the torso. He fell to the ground, and I put my weapon down and kicked it away when officers arrived.

Interesting. Sounds like a stressful situation to be in IRL, so at least it was just a dream.

The Walmart one was simple. I was with my best friend, and it was our mission, for whatever reason, to find and get all of the best deals in the store. That's it.

That sounds like me whenever I go to Walmart lmao.

Then lastly there was the fancy flat, of which apparently Eris and some unnamed dude lived in. I was their guest for a day. Eris showed me how to do certain witchy things, and the guy showed me how to properly work out.

Hmm. That's pretty cool.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

and then Dom walks in in this nearly fluorescent tie-dyed hoodie and starts trying to debate why Karen’s are commonly stereotyped as vegan, like what exactly is it about kale that would make you want to speak to the manager
and somehow instead of rolling our eyes we actually started properly debating it, formally discussing vegan stereotypes and how they'd correlate with your typical Karen
then Eris out of nowhere burst through this gigantic window in the worlds most obnoxiously tall high heels and a dark batman-esque cape and they started dramatically sword fighting each other anime-style with glow in the dark bubble wands and ✨the power of words✨ for maximum damage

This is… so perfect.