forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Ahaha. When you're talking with your therapist then she mentions what you're talking about sounds a bit like mild anxiety and/or depression so you lie to her about the next few things she asks.

@Pickles group

Ahaha. When you're talking with your therapist then she mentions what you're talking about sounds a bit like mild anxiety and/or depression so you lie to her about the next few things she asks.

cue my panic from last night wondering if the risk of my parents knowing how shitty I feel is worth telling the doctor when my parents leave so she can make sure I'm not trying to commit unlife, and maybe figuring out if there's something wrong with me

@Kie group

cue my panic from last night wondering if the risk of my parents knowing how shitty I feel is worth telling the doctor when my parents leave so she can make sure I'm not trying to commit unlife, and maybe figuring out if there's something wrong with me

I don't really care if anything is wrong with me or not cause I'll figure out how to feel better on my own like always.

@RedTheLoveless

Then lastly there was the fancy flat, of which apparently Eris and some unnamed dude lived in. I was their guest for a day. Eris showed me how to do certain witchy things, and the guy showed me how to properly work out.

You….you dreamed about my and my ex-coven mate/BFF Ben????

Wild.
I should call him. hmmm

Oh shit, I did? Is he blonde/was he ever blonde? Cuz that was the other stand-out feature of the dude.

Perhaps you should. Idk

Ben is blonde….and lives in a really, really nice apartment in LA….and loves to work out–but not like a beefdude, like he's a serious health nut.

I would have said you dreamed of me and Jay–but Jay hates working out (unless its swimming) and he lives in my old apartment which is cute but not fancy. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he doesn't join in the witchcraft unless its the food part. He likes Beltane though.

Oh wow
Holy shit
I thought that was just another throwaway natural dream
I guess it wasn't.

Huh.

Of course he likes Beltane lmao

@Anemone eco

I am regretting leaving my window open. My neighbours are barbecuing in their backyard and the smells are reminding me that I'm hungry.

Deleted user

My Arm? Bleeding.
My Brain? Four trains on intersecting tracks on fire.
My Smarts? Gone.
Hotel? Trivago

Deleted user

Why arm bleeding?

No idea. I have lots of holes in my skin :)

Deleted user

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Love of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife. I have a thing for you.

@Kie group

i want smores
who wants to come to my house and make smores with me
i'll even let you eat them

I'll pretend to make them with you but in reality, I'll be downing all the chocolate.

Deleted user

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Love of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife. I have a thing for you.

Apple of my eye what is it?

Deleted user

I found one of these gothic things and immediately thought of you so I made a section for themmmm

@Anemone eco

I thought sneezing was only going to hurt when I couldn't walk last night. But no. It still hurts and I don't know why.

@berlioz

I thought sneezing was only going to hurt when I couldn't walk last night. But no. It still hurts and I don't know why.

Can you take deep breaths and laugh without pain?

Deleted user

I found one of these gothic things and immediately thought of you so I made a section for themmmm

:((((((((((((((((((((
I can't see pintrest this is homophobia

@Anemone eco

Deep breaths, yes. Laughing, no.

Deleted user

:((((((((((((((((((((
I can't see pintrest this is homophobia

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@berlioz

Deep breaths, yes. Laughing, no.

Try doing a slow, deep exhale, as far as you can go. Does that hurt?