forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Literally nothing ever pops up in image format when I try to post it but the bigger issue here is that this meme is not 100% ACCURATE >:(

Deleted user

If you need me, I'll frantically researching how the hell to make cosplay wings because my friend and I are gonna do a thing as soon as this corona thing ends

OOH when you're done can you PM me how they're made, Because i make custom dolls out of old Dolls from my childhood. (also if any of ya'll wanted me to make you as a Doll i can, i have enough time, fabric and dolls to do so. some might be stuffies though)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Literally nothing ever pops up in image format when I try to post it but the bigger issue here is that this meme is not 100% ACCURATE >:(

why? i think it's very very accurate
hand go snap
virus go ded
or are the color placements off

@Anemone eco

The colour placement is off. And some of the colours aren't right period. Unless we're talking about the labels and not the actual product.

@Kie group

why? i think it's very very accurate
hand go snap
virus go ded
or are the color placements off

Hand sanitizer isn't guaranteed to work against a person getting infected with COVID-19. While it can help, you're better off just washing your hands. Therefore, it'd be funnier if it were soap.

Deleted user

LOOK AT MY BOY HOLDEN
I THINK HE'S MY FAVORITE OC I'VE MADE
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

@Anemone eco

On an unrelated note, I faded into reality circa five minutes ago to find that I was stroking the sides of a slice of key lime pie. Very weird.

@Kie group

On an unrelated note, I faded into reality circa five minutes ago to find that I was stroking the sides of a slice of key lime pie. Very weird.

I'm just,,,, trying to picture that.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm having a wonderful time doing so

@Kie group

LOOK AT MY BOY HOLDEN
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I LOVE HIM TOO, PERMISSION TO SMOOCH HIM PLATONICALLY?

@Kie group

I'm having a wonderful time doing so

I'm moreso trying not to cry in doing so.

Deleted user

I'm literially repeating my past reply, but seriously if anyone wants me to make them as a doll or something like that, or want me to draw them, Just PM me alright? and i will maybe try to mail it to you if i can.

Deleted user

LOOK AT MY BOY HOLDEN
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I LOVE HIM TOO, PERMISSION TO SMOOCH HIM PLATONICALLY?

ABSOLUTELY
HE HAS A LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIEND HE'S VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT
BUT I GIVE YOU PERMISSION