forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

so i barely remember what happened cause i didn’t write it down

but we (pickles, lee, jyn, aki, kie, izzy, moxie, and a few others i couldn’t identify) were all in this room
it had a bunch of small tables, a plant, terrible air conditioning, a boxy television, and a gigantic whiteboard
now that I think about it it looked exactly like Suffer but with a Switch and no middle aged white military spouse moms with 10 kids trying to explain to you why women are nothing but emotional baby machines-

…and so we just talked for a while
I think a few of you were playing Mario kart
I was helping put together a puzzle in the back corner
Everything was nice and peaceful

and then Dom walks in in this nearly fluorescent tie-dyed hoodie and starts trying to debate why Karen’s are commonly stereotyped as vegan, like what exactly is it about kale that would make you want to speak to the manager
and somehow instead of rolling our eyes we actually started properly debating it, formally discussing vegan stereotypes and how they'd correlate with your typical Karen
then Eris out of nowhere burst through this gigantic window in the worlds most obnoxiously tall high heels and a dark batman-esque cape and they started dramatically sword fighting each other anime-style with glow in the dark bubble wands and ✨the power of words✨ for maximum damage

it was quite entertaining
and yeah that’s it

What a deliciously weird and fun dream!!!

Deleted user

It feels like my right knee is about to give out, it hurts so bad

I cut corners on my walk and I still came home really late because I was limping

Deleted user

actually scratch that, my entire body is one giant reaction of pain

I can barelY think it hurts so bad

@berlioz

Is the pain spreading from your knee to the rest of your body? Or do you think it's more of a coincidence the rest of you is aching too?

Deleted user

It’s a physical pain in my knee that is actively stopping me from moving very much, but something is actively taking a lesser pain and spreading it everywhere else. It’s not coming from my knee, but rather it’s just the state my body is in. As if I had done a ton of aerobatics last night and every single muscle in my body is screaming

Deleted user

Wrap that knee, but not too tight or it'll cause more pain. Elevate it.

Take a warm bath or shower to relax your whole body.

Lay down and take a nap.

@brb

idk but my friend and i were talking and i told her where i was from n later my friend told her i was living in the us and now shes mad bc i didnt tell her where i was living, only where i was from and she legit thought that i was still living there but noo i moved right before the virus broke out lmao and now shes not talking to me and im sadd

Deleted user

For my knee, I have hand wraps, would that work? I don’t think we have any gauze, and my mom’s not gonna bring anything home from her work bc of this virus crap

Deleted user

Bruh, what happened?!?

My knee? I’m not entirely sure, but I can barely put weight on it, and I walk with a lurch now, that’s epic

My whole body? Probably depression and lack of food

@Pickles group

I'm regretting starting to eat this popsicle. It's not very good

what flavor

Pineapple. But it has chunks that are NOT the right texture

Deleted user

I feel kinda Fat NGL, im eating a steak, cole slaw and a double chocolate chunk jumbo cookie from Goodcents

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what flavor

g i m m e

pineapple is my favorite next to artificial banana

@Pickles group

what flavor

g i m m e

pineapple is my favorite next to artificial banana