forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever have that moment where someone’s venting and you want to help but then it just hits a little too close to home and you have absolutely no idea what to tell them

All the time. Every time someone talks about alcohol or self harm.

suicidal thoughts, inability to function, time blindness, irrational phobias… list goes on

Deleted user

you ever have that moment where someone’s venting and you want to help but then it just hits a little too close to home and you have absolutely no idea what to tell them

suicidal thoughts, inability to function, time blindness, irrational phobias… list goes on

Yes. Do you wanna talk about anything?

@Kie group

I wrote myself a note, read it a few times, then promptly deleted it because I only feel worse every time I think about things. I now see what everybody means about me overthinking, so I guess that's good.

@Relsey

Ah, well when people open up to you and start venting a lot of the time they aren't looking for the best advice in the world. Sometimes they go to you because they want someone else to understand what's going on, they want to feel validated. Some times the best way to help is to listen. Just tell them their feelings are valid, or that you can understand them. Sometimes that's all a person needs to hear.

@Kie group

Ah, well when people open up to you and start venting a lot of the time they aren't looking for the best advice in the world. Sometimes they go to you because they want someone else to understand what's going on, they want to feel validated. Some times the best way to help is to listen. Just tell them their feelings are valid, or that you can understand them. Sometimes that's all a person needs to hear.

^^^^^^^

@Kie group

Also, sneezing hurt way more than I imagined it would.

Try sneezing at least 5 times a day for no discernable reason.

@The-Magician group

It be like that——though currently for me it’s coughing rather than sneezing.

@Anemone eco

I have no problem with sneezing… when it doesn't put me in excruciating amounts of pain.

@Kie group

I have no problem with sneezing… when it doesn't put me in excruciating amounts of pain.

I have a problem with sneezing because when I say at least five times a day I mean five separate incidents of sneezing three times in a row. That shit gets to hurt every time when you do it so often.

@Anemone eco

Whoopee! Just what the doctor ordered:

Inability to walk.

Oof…. Also, the heck!

? What was the 'the heck' for? Did I say something wrong, perhaps?

@Kie group

Kie's daily advice for bad ideas: If you're going to cut your hair in a fit of rage and/or sadness, wet your hair first. I don't care how upset you may be, it's just not a great idea to cut your hair dry.

@Kie group

I did LMFAO that's why my Never Have I Ever's got the way they did for a second there. I plan on fixing it up after I finish my letter for English. If one more thing goes wrong you bet I'm giving myself the world's shittiest short haircut.

@Anemone eco

Ah, geez. Hope it gets better for you soon.

@Anemone eco

I did LMFAO that's why my Never Have I Ever's got the way they did for a second there. I plan on fixing it up after I finish my letter for English. If one more thing goes wrong you bet I'm giving myself the world's shittiest short haircut.

Geez. Good luck with that.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Whoopee! Just what the doctor ordered:

Inability to walk.

Oof…. Also, the heck!

? What was the 'the heck' for? Did I say something wrong, perhaps?

No, you didn't say anything wrong…. I uh, mostly just felt like saying the heck……..

But also wondering where the 'inability to walk' came from………….. What happened?

@The-Magician group

Ah, geez. Hope it gets better for you soon.

Thanks.. it was getting better but it appears to have gotten worse since yesterday morning

@Kie group

Geez. Good luck with that.

This'll be the second time I've cut my own hair. The first time wasn't too bad so,,, here we go again lmfao