forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Basically I said I wanted to change my name to Milo and use he/him pronouns as my primary pronouns instead of they/them and while my mom is usually pretty supportive she started interrogating me on it and when I said I just kinda preferred those pronouns and I couldn't explain it she got mad. Also my dad said that he wouldn't call me Milo and I can't go around changing my name all the time and I can't have a "boy's name" cuz it'll confuse ppl.

Deleted user

As you can see my dad is the resident homo/transphobe.

Deleted user

Milo is a kickass name.
I think most of us would happily call you that, Milo.

Deleted user

They’ve been on their Switch pretty often, so they’re at least alive

Deleted user

I'm getting my braces off on the 12th
And I feel like I'm gonna have white spots
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted user

you know, if I had waited to get my braces off (a few teeth were still a bit wacky), I would still have them on, and I don’t like the emotional turmoil that puts me through

@Moxie group

I'm getting my braces off on the 12th
And I feel like I'm gonna have white spots
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is stuff opening back up in your state?????? I was supposed to get my braces off last month but not the orthodontist is closed indefinitely :((((

Deleted user

Aaa good luck! Is this your first or last set?

huh?
I've had them for about two years now. I'm getting them all off except for a few brackets in the back. Then I'll have surgery this summer (assuming things are open again :( ) and will slowly get everything off.

Deleted user

Is stuff opening back up in your state?????? I was supposed to get my braces off last month but not the orthodontist is closed indefinitely :((((

I have no idea lmao
My original appointment was the week after quarantine started
But like a week ago they just called and said "come in on the 12th, we're rippin' those babies off"