forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I have two. One kind of. One used to be gold, but it's worn down and is now kind of silvery. I lost it, so. The other one is silver and has some kind of black design on it. I don't wear either, though because the chains are uncomfy

Deleted user

that moment when you realize more of you are Christian than I thought

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If you want to be the one who goes out because "fuck the quarantine" and gets someone's grandmother sick, be my guest, but quarantine is the best bet we have to flatten the curve. We can either attempt to slow the spread and save lives, or let everyone back out and see the spike of people getting sick.

So what is the solution you stand by? Stay inside until the disease is entirely eradicated and we have another great depression? Oof that sounds like a false dichotomy.

Deleted user

I found what I want to be played at my funeral

Deleted user

If you want to be the one who goes out because "fuck the quarantine" and gets someone's grandmother sick, be my guest, but quarantine is the best bet we have to flatten the curve. We can either attempt to slow the spread and save lives, or let everyone back out and see the spike of people getting sick.

So what is the solution you stand by? Stay inside until the disease is entirely eradicated and we have another great depression? Oof that sounds like a false dichotomy.

Dom
I love you
But you're really pissing me off

@HighPockets group

I mean, I'd rather have to come back from an economic crash than from hundreds of millions of deaths.

@The-Magician group

I mean, I'd rather have to come back from an economic crash than from hundreds of millions of deaths.

If America can get through it once then I'm sure they can get through it again

@berlioz

that moment when you realize more of you are Christian than I thought

it's kinda wack for me. Where I live, Christians are a minority. It's odd to see so many of them in one place hah

Deleted user

me watching the debate on religion and such

me: hehe philosophy vibes

Deleted user

I found what I want to be played at my funeral

What is it?

it only works if you have headphones

Not a fan of the uber-fancy ones, because I think it's a little weird to take the thing Jesus was killed on and turn it into some dainty little gold and pearl thing.

I guess that makes sense. But might as well be pretty, right? I mean the other option is grim iron. Which would also be legit.

Deleted user

Flatten the curve does not mean eradicate. It means to take control of the situation, until a cure or blocking agent can be created and dispersed.

@HighPockets group

Not a fan of the uber-fancy ones, because I think it's a little weird to take the thing Jesus was killed on and turn it into some dainty little gold and pearl thing.

I guess that makes sense. But might as well be pretty, right? I mean the other option is grim iron. Which would also be legit.

I like the ones that look like they're made of nails.
Wow that sentence has big Cotton Candy Randy energy

@Pickles group

I hate you sometimes

Valid.

Deleted user

Dom
I love you
But you're really pissing me off

It really do be like that sometimes.

I will absolutely go off on you.
It will not be funny.

So let's change the subject.