forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Jynnie how do I call Onision a shitty human and an attention whore but in school appropriate words

"The personification of fecal wastes, as well as a regular Doll Tearsheet when it comes to attention."

See, Jyn? You bring smiles to the earthlings.

Awkward finger guns because words and appreciation are hard

finger guns with style because actual words are too much effort right now

Finger guns but with a snap as I make them

Deleted user

This has to be one of the worst, longest headaches I've had.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Are your eyes sensitive to light right now? How bout your hearing; are even the smallest of sounds absolute torture right now? Is it so bad that you cant even eat?

Deleted user

Are your eyes sensitive to light right now? How bout your hearing; are even the smallest of sounds absolute torture right now? Is it so bad that you cant even eat?

Kind of? My eyes are sensitive to everything at the moment.
Sounds aren't bothering me.
I haven't tried to eat, and the thought of trying sounds terrible. It's one of those headaches that makes your entire being feel like trash.

@Pickles group

why am I struggling to write a four sentence review?? I was gonna do it anyways for goodreads but I can't

Which book?

Hitchhiker's. One of the questions on our test is to write a four sentence review and I can't think of anything

@HighPockets group

why am I struggling to write a four sentence review?? I was gonna do it anyways for goodreads but I can't

Which book?

Hitchhiker's. One of the questions on our test is to write a four sentence review and I can't think of anything

Ah. Good luck. I can't write reviews but that doesn't stop me. Maybe it should though lol

@Pickles group

Which book?

Ah. Good luck. I can't write reviews but that doesn't stop me. Maybe it should though lol

I know I can't and I really haven't so far but I was going to try to start and I just don't know what to say

I haven't tried to eat, and the thought of trying sounds terrible. It's one of those headaches that makes your entire being feel like trash.

Sounds like a migraine, which are never fun. Take whatever you normally take when you get a headache (ibuprofen, aspirin if you can). Find a cool, dark, quiet area where you can be alone (no screens 😢) and take a nap if you can.

Deleted user

Sounds like a migraine, which are never fun. Take whatever you normally take when you get a headache (ibuprofen, aspirin if you can). Find a cool, dark, quiet area where you can be alone (no screens 😢) and take a nap if you can.

I'll try that, though I can't promise I'll stay completely away from screens.
Thanks man!!

I'll try that, though I can't promise I'll stay completely away from screens.
Thanks man!!

You're welcome. 😊

Literal…. It's already been looked into, and isn't fatal. My heart randomly speeds up and slows down on its own in the lower left chamber. There's been times where it has woken me up, and I'm a deep sleeper (when I am sleeping, that is)!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Awkward finger guns because words and appreciation are hard

finger guns with style because actual words are too much effort right now

Finger guns but with a snap as I make them

Attempts to snap the intro to Senbonzakura that flops and turns into finger guns

Deleted user

Everyone else: gets somewhat decent sleep and eats enough throughout the days
Me: barely sleeps and barely eats

@HighPockets group

Have you read this chat?

Deleted user

Have you read this chat?

Usually i'm too tired and my vision fucks up my reading