forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Aaaand there goes me feeling better
It's amazing how quickly I can go between I want out and goofing off
Now excuse me while I go write Vogon poetry telling myself to fuck off

Was it me?
Same.
Nice reference.

I won't lie, yes, but it would have happened soon anyways
Thanks. I have to do it for school and I don't wanna. I've been procrastinating my test for almost 48 hours

@Pickles group

You have the right to say it, and I agree. And quite honestly I'm glad that it was something like that instead of something stupid that made me frustrated all over again

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i want to give a dramatic speech to help you like you’ve always done for me but i suck at putting emotions to words and often make things worse so just know that i care about you a lot and am here if you ever need to talk
you’ve helped me a lot and i hope you realize just how much that means to me-
we can get through this together, i know we can, there’s still hope
love you fren…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

i want smores
who wants to come to my house and make smores with me
i'll even let you eat them

I'll come to your house

I'd come toooooo! Y'all gotta try s'mores with Reese's Peanut butter Cups and chocolate frosting!

@HighPockets group

@HighPockets group

i want to give a dramatic speech to help you like you’ve always done for me but i suck at putting emotions to words and often make things worse so just know that i care about you a lot and am here if you ever need to talk
love you fren…

Same <3

@Pickles group

S'mores with Reese's is nasty and no you can't change my mind
Separately they're both great, but smores shouldn't have peanut butter. It doesn't taste right

Deleted user

if I'm not allowed to die then none of you are allowed to die

@Pickles group

@HighPockets group

And then I take out my feelings on my characters (and sometimes if I'm especially bad, on my family which only makes me want to live less because how can they love someone who's so awful to them???) because I can't put my feelings into words but I can put theirs into words and maybe sometime someday reading about them somehow managing to get better or get help will help some other kid and I guess that makes it worth it because at least then they won't end up like me.

@HighPockets group

@HighPockets group

Jynnie how do I call Onision a shitty human and an attention whore but in school appropriate words

"The personification of fecal wastes, as well as a regular Doll Tearsheet when it comes to attention."

Deleted user

"onision is such an inconvenient fire drill in -20 degree weather while we have a limited amount of time to watch the best movie of all time

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yo, Jyn. I'd miss you. And those bad things you say about yourself are just lies your brain made up.

@HighPockets group

Yo, Jyn. I'd miss you. And those bad things you say about yourself are just lies your brain made up.

But what if they aren't? What if the brain is right?

Jynnie how do I call Onision a shitty human and an attention whore but in school appropriate words

"The personification of fecal wastes, as well as a regular Doll Tearsheet when it comes to attention."

See, Jyn? You bring smiles to the earthlings.

@HighPockets group

See there's a Shakespeare reference so that makes it Intellectual.

@HighPockets group

Awkward finger guns because words and appreciation are hard

love you fren…

Thanks a lot, mate. Your sentiment is at least as valuable as an argument. You give me those happy brain drugs that keep me from wanting to die for a few minutes.

Awkward finger guns because words and appreciation are hard

finger guns with style because actual words are too much effort right now