forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

So like, who wants to take another trip

What do you mean another?

Everyone was wanting to take that trip to Dom. And since i live in the U.S. it would be like a trip almost.

Oh, did you find that thread?
I thought you just joined.

yeah i did , i was just randomly scrolling through and saw it and was like, hmm, that seems cool. and yeah i did just join

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So, Holden always wears a cross necklace, right?
Well, I'm on the one and only Google.com trying to find the right one (so i know how to write it and also can add it to my moodboard for him)
and I can't find one that's right

Is he a Christian?

Deleted user

So, Holden always wears a cross necklace, right?
Well, I'm on the one and only Google.com trying to find the right one (so i know how to write it and also can add it to my moodboard for him)
and I can't find one that's right

Is he a Christian?

Mmhmm. Always wears that necklace. Even during basic training. He believes it keeps him safe.

Deleted user

Mmhmm. Always wears that necklace. Even during basic training. He believes it keeps him safe.

Why does he think that? What kind of Christian is he?

-_-
He's just Christian.
He doesn't go to church, but he believes in God and her powers.
Therefore by wearing the necklace, he feels protected.

shrugs I'ma be on you for proper rep. For one, God is considered of male gender.
And there are few who don't go to church and are actually devout.
But I would have you consider having him be Non-denominational with a childhood of Protestant background. (If he's modern day and in America.)

@The-Magician group

Dom can you just let Miriam have her character, and her story, in peace? Just because she’s made her character a Christian doesn’t mean he has to be a typical Christian, and since it is her story she can use whatever gender she fucking wants for God.

@berlioz

As a Christian, I don't believe God is male. If God created male and female both in his image, he couldn't be one or the other. The Bible uses male pronouns to refer to him though, so that's why people think that, but he's not actually male. God can't be confined by gender, he created it, so use whatever pronouns you want. I'm a non-denominational protestant, so if you have questions about how to make Holdens spiritual side more "real", feel free to ask me. Personally, I used to wear the cross to display to others and remind myself of my beliefs, and how to conduct myself (then I lost the necklace oof lol).

@berlioz

But yeah, there is no one type of christian and you should create your character however you see fit.

Deleted user

As a Christian, I don't believe God is male. If God created male and female both in his image, he couldn't be one or the other. The Bible uses male pronouns to refer to him though, so that's why people think that, but he's not actually male. God can't be confined by gender, he created it, so use whatever pronouns you want. I'm a non-denominational protestant, so if you have questions about how to make Holdens spiritual side more "real", feel free to ask me. Personally, I used to wear the cross to display to others and remind myself of my beliefs, and how to conduct myself (then I lost the necklace oof lol).

once more with feeling

Deleted user

okay i know lightly slapping your parents is considered bad
but can i
please
just once

yes

@The-Magician group

okay i know lightly slapping your parents is considered bad
but can i
please
just once

Do it! Can’t be as bad as when I slapped my music teacher

Deleted user

I once slapped my 6th grade science teacher with a door

Well I think it is undecided and possibly irrelevant if God has a sex. But as a gender it is understood God is a he. Thus it is understood and thus it should be said if there is to be proper representation. If you want to make a Christian you should do the proper research and have half a grip on the religion in order to portray it. sighs in fury at the ancient Catholic church

Dom can you just let Miriam have her character, and her story, in peace? Just because she’s made her character a Christian doesn’t mean he has to be a typical Christian, and since it is her story she can use whatever gender she fucking wants for God.

If she wishes to do that she should understand the proper social reverberations within the religious culture .

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

but they’re talking about how masks are stupid, against our rights, how they aren’t sick so they shouldn’t have to wear any, they’re uncomfortable and fog up their glasses, boo hoo
“we should open up the country cause the lives sacrificed would be worth it”

like mom.
mom.

and i thought dad would be better but no. they both believe this garbage
what happened to being pro-life
why is it only applying to abortion and not a global pandemic that could wipe out millions, born and unborn if we aren’t careful

…just let me slap them already

@Kie group

but they’re talking about how masks are stupid, against our rights, how they aren’t sick so they shouldn’t have to wear any, they’re uncomfortable and fog up their glasses, boo hoo
“we should open up the country cause the lives sacrificed would be worth it”

like mom.
mom.

C-contacts? HAve they heard of them??? And they shouldn't fog up their glasses if they're wearing them right.