forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

hawheezehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Deleted user

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@Musical_Queen

Do you guys know any good programs or tips on how to plan out a budget? I'm horrible, but the only way my parents will let me go on this huge trip is if I plan it out. Thanks

@Kie group

I got my nails colored Holo once and I need to get ahold of some Holo polish because hnfnsmshsha rainbwo

@Kie group

i want to come back as a raccoon so people either love or hate me right away and don't have to think much about their feelings for me

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

they’re like living breathing multichrome that eat entirely sugar water and fly around at the speed of fast
they’re also some of the most friendly bird species and sometimes just give random people a hug then fly away just cause they feel like it
good birb
i like

@Relsey-TheElder

I want to be a Dragon. I will live in a cave in Iceland with my hoard of books, pens and notebooks. On occasion I will find a lonely child and offer them I ride on my back so they can have at least one happy memory when they rode on a dragons back.

@Kie group

Low-key I'm mad because it was in the middle of our backyard so I bet whoever moved there probably dug it up and threw it out or summin

@Anemone eco

I want to be a Dragon. I will live in a cave in Iceland with my hoard of books, pens and notebooks. On occasion I will find a lonely child and offer them I ride on my back so they can have at least one happy memory when they rode on a dragons back.

Hmm. That's pretty cool. Let's hope the child doesn't fall off though.

@Kie group

why am i suddenly so worried that something’s gonna appear in the corner of my room and stare menacingly at me until i fall asleep

Have you seen/read/watched anything paranormal or horror related as of late?