forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I honestly just brush my hair and if it doesn't look decent I'll maybe try and arrange a few strands. There are also days where humidity is bad and I come home looking like off-brand Hermione.

Deleted user

I wear some black outfit and combat boots everyday. My hair changes because sometimes it's curlier than others.

@Kie group

off-brand Hermione.

I can’t get this out of my head thank you

You're welcome. It's worse the longer my hair gets tbh

@Pickles group

I brush my hair half-heartedly and sometimes I put it in braids if I feel somewhat decent about my skin (basically never) or it's really dirty

@Kie group

I have like this huge obsession with routine? IDK if it's because of my autism or being a gifted kid but I have to do things the same every morning pretty much, so there's no way I'll skip out on brushing my hair.

Deleted user

I do no have a schedule other than to wish for sleep

@Pickles group

I was already an introvert so Corona is just like an extended weekend with homework.

Factsss. My only two wishes are to go to the dollar store and to go to a cat cafe with my friend

@Kie group

I was already an introvert so Corona is just like an extended weekend with homework.

Factsss. My only two wishes are to go to the dollar store and to go to a cat cafe with my friend

Mmmm dollar store for chocolate.

Deleted user

I'm just,,, getting more and more into horror.
I have strange thoughts.
Like:
Do you think our emotions are eating us from the inside out? Draining our energy until finally, we die.

@Pickles group

I'm just,,, getting more and more into horror.
I have strange thoughts.
Like:
Do you think our emotions are eating us from the inside out? Draining our energy until finally, we die.

Intriguing. That's why I try not to have them

Deleted user

I will never stop being fascinated by how YungBlud's hair does everything hair isn't supposed to do