forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Honestly, that seems like a very frustrating situation. I'm sorry for you, dude. I honestly think you should direct her to her other friend since she seems completely unwilling to listen to you.

@Kie group

Honestly, that seems like a very frustrating situation. I'm sorry for you, dude. I honestly think you should direct her to her other friend since she seems completely unwilling to listen to you.

Oh I definitely will. Most of the time I'm not a very patient person with these types of situations involving emotions towards another person, so she's overstayed her welcome with me on her problem. If she says she's too embarrassed to talk to the other friend about it I will literally slap her next time I see her because I know she's discussed far heavier topics with that friend.

@Kie group

Ahaha anyways it's now a little past 1 AM and I have to be up at 8 AM so uh buonanotte. Sorry for bothering you cause I'm sure you've far better things to do than read my complaints.

Can't wait to yearn for something to strike me into unconsciousness tomorrow because I didn't get enough sleep. :)

@saor_illust school

…hey…
could i just…
borrow someone's pms for just a little bit ?
i promise i'll be there for just a couple things, and then i won't bother you…
i've just…
had some things happen…
and i just feel really anxious and i'm v worried…
and i could use some hugs, now that i think about it…
but yeah, i just need to share with someone all the pinterest images that i have found so far that i relate with so much, they're 110% me…
and it really hurts to know that they're so me…

@saor_illust school

ella !
hi fren…
just to calm the small voice in my head that's constantly asking me if i'm bothering someone by saying, well, anything at all

i can just kinda pop in to your pms to share pinterest images that i relate with way too much ?

@saor_illust school

oof

but on the other hand,,, i did it !
i trapped the scary wasp outside !
where it can't sting me multiple times or bite me !

shudders wasps are scary, man
don't judge me
i hate 'em so much

Deleted user

so I got into an obsessive mood and am now binging tma and making myself unable to sleep well.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I despise wasps with every fiber of my being
Because bees are all chill like' yo, I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me, so let's be friends'
And wasps are just like 'you're in my line of vision. Prepare to die'

Deleted user

If anyone wants random horror ideas I'm writing I can show them… I'm not sleeping much so I have time on my hands

@saor_illust school

I despise wasps with every fiber of my being
Because bees are all chill like' yo, I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me, so let's be friends'
And wasps are just like 'you're in my line of vision. Prepare to die'

yes !
ikr ??

and reed, i'll take 'em !