forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Oh no–you dont understand.
:)
It's not fun time when that happens.

Well I like it most of the time.

We always enjoy Eris' Presence™ in a chat

@RedTheLoveless

Number Three: Jocat (also has a persona known as Jocrap who shows up in the Crap Guides to DnD series).

Oh that guy. I've watched some of it.

Yup. That guy.

Deleted user

Ah yes, I just looooove changing my medicine every freaking month so I barely remember what any are called and can't give answers to my psychiatrist
Isn't that nice?
Heck this, I'm anxious and don't want to do this

Deleted user

i have swatched my missing sparklies on my arm and now i can feel joy through my veins
happy powder

Happy powder gave me an image that probably wasn't what you meant

@Pickles group

i have swatched my missing sparklies on my arm and now i can feel joy through my veins
happy powder

I'm not sure she didn't mean to give us that image

Deleted user

i look like a mermaiddd

Someone photoshop Ella onto a mermaid

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

happy powder

well i mean
glitter
drugs
they're basically the same thing

Deleted user

happy powder

well i mean
glitter
drugs
they're basically the same thing

Ah yes

@RedTheLoveless

Do any of you ever just tell yourself "just go to sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow." and then you can't sleep?

Absolutely. Fuckin' sucks. I'm open to listening if you wanna talk about it.

@Pickles group

Do any of you ever just tell yourself "just go to sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow." and then you can't sleep?

My favorite variation is "should I go to sleep or stay up so I don't miss anything on notebook?", deciding to go to sleep, and then realizing you can't sleep because it feels like a dog is chewing on your abdomen

@HighPockets group

Pfft imagine falling asleep at a decent time.
I haven't fallen asleep before 1 AM since quarantine started, and not in a "I've been staying up late and doing fun stuff" way, but in a "I get in bed at 11 and can't sleep until 1" way.

@Anemone eco

Idk. I might. I probably won't. I usually avoid talking about stuff like this.

Deleted user

I can't go to sleep because it feels like there's a duck trying to escape my uterus

lmao ayyy same

@Pickles group

Idk. I might. I probably won't. I usually avoid talking about stuff like this.

low-key curious

@ZephirFox8812

I'm finding it so hard to talk to my best friend at the moment. Every time I do, they just seem to make it about themselves and it's hard to feel any better when that happens.

Deleted user

although for some reason my cramps have been surprisingly good this month

@Pickles group

I can't go to sleep because it feels like there's a duck trying to escape my uterus

lmao ayyy same

I'm just going to come up with increasingly stupid similes to try to make myself feel better

Deleted user

lmao ayyy same

I'm just going to come up with increasingly stupid similes to try to make myself feel better

i saw a hilarious period simile textpost and this reminded me of it