forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

Have you ever gotten chased by a wasp?

um…
if i was
i would totally freak out
and then get the heck out of there
as soon as i realised that i could run

but no, luckily

Deleted user

My teacher broke his funny bone running from a wasp

can someone please listen to my story ideas? I'm paranoid something will happen if I don't which is absurd but it could happen.

Deleted user

Have you ever gotten chased by a wasp?

Yes.
Real life and Animal Crossing

Same

@saor_illust school

can someone please listen to my story ideas? I'm paranoid something will happen if I don't which is absurd but it could happen.

i'm willing !
i don't know if you saw, but i replied to that in like,,, the post before my most recent or somewhere around there

Deleted user

i'm willing !
i don't know if you saw, but i replied to that in like,,, the post before my most recent or somewhere around there

Same!

@RedTheLoveless

Why must I be American?

Don't mind me dying of second-hand embarrassment.

Okay, but I'm now curious about what caused you to say this.

I just watched a guy's visit to Japan, and oh boy was it cringy. Like, he only knew some Japanese and he's an "otaku" to boot, so of course he had to visit an actual Host Club and a

It was just such a huge cringe-fest, and even he admitted how he was dying inside from sheer embarrassment.

Deleted user

It's simply called Horror Ideas That Haunt Me, it's in Thriller

@Kie group

I'm in Mixed Media and my teacher just asked us to confirm that we are, indeed in Mixed Media right now.

Hope your teacher is okay.

@Kie group

I'm glad that our curriculum has changed. It's nice hiding in my bed knowing I don't have to do anything today

I wish that'd be how it is for me.

Deleted user

It's nice hiding in my bed knowing I do have to do everything today.

@Kie group

We're making masks out of recycled materials
I can put my abundance of poptabs to good use
Or I can continue saving them until I have enough to make a full set of chain mail

chainmailchainmailchainmail