forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I will never stop being fascinated by how YungBlud's hair does everything hair isn't supposed to do

Examples please?

Deleted user

Though doing that may just increase the energy drained.
I have more.
Someone is always watching you, not God or anything else, but the Eyes, and the Eyes go to the Brain and tells it who has gone against the rules.
May turn that into a story

@Pickles group

I was already an introvert so Corona is just like an extended weekend with homework.

Factsss. My only two wishes are to go to the dollar store and to go to a cat cafe with my friend

Mmmm dollar store for chocolate.

The dollar store is the best and no one can change my mind

Deleted user

I will never stop being fascinated by how YungBlud's hair does everything hair isn't supposed to do

Examples please?

@Pickles group

There's three in my area, one of them has gone completely downhill and I don't really go there anymore, one has a terrible parking lot, and the other is next to a smoke stop thing. But I go anyway

Deleted user

that is one of the most trashy looking humans i've ever laid my eyes upon

^^^^

facts

@RedTheLoveless

I have more.
Someone is always watching you, not God or anything else, but the Eyes, and the Eyes go to the Brain and tells it who has gone against the rules.

Reed, broski, do it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

does anyone wanna do the talky conversation words speaking thing? discord or zoom works

i don’t have anything specific to talk about i’m just kinda bored and it’s gonna be hours until dinner time or sunset, finishing up derp picrew bee beta version can only keep me so entertained

Deleted user

I have more.

Reed, broski, do it.

The Brain thinks I have broken the rules Red, the Brain is making the Hands hold my thoughts.
The Eyes have seen too much.

Deleted user

I have more.

Reed, broski, do it.

The Brain thinks I have broken the rules Red, the Brain is making the Hands hold my thoughts.

@RedTheLoveless

I have more.

Reed, broski, do it.

Tell the Brain that it's wrong. I said so. Make the Hands let go, and maybe give the Eyes a bit of eyebleach before continuing.

Deleted user

I have more.

Reed, broski, do it.

Tell the Brain that it's wrong. I said so. Make the Hands let go, and maybe give the Eyes a bit of eyebleach before continuing.

They do not listen to me.
They listen to no mortal and barely to themselves.

@RedTheLoveless

I have more.

Reed, broski, do it.

They do not listen to me.
They listen to no mortal and barely to themselves.

Well, that's just not a good leadership system.