forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Black- Mir
White- Ella
Dark purple- Emi
Pink- Xander
Blue- Pato
Green- Ash
Pink, blue, and purple- Moxie
Blue, green, and purple- Izzy
Purple, blue, green, and pink- Maddie
Purple and large- Sire Eris
Rainbow-ish- Dom
Red- Red
Orange- Jyn
@GalaxyUnicorn here's the list of the colors I've already used

What colors are still available?

Deleted user

Hey Pickles!! Can I have an Octopus?
A green one, dark green if you have it. I want to become even more of a Remus Kinnie

@Pickles group

Hey Pickles!! Can I have an Octopus?
A green one, dark green if you have it. I want to become even more of a Remus Kinnie

Yeah. I have to look if we have dark green but I think we do?

@Kie group

My best friend drew a pond lady with some koi, figured a specific human here might like it-

Tell your friend I love them

Deleted user

Me, drawing what I think Eris looks like based on vibe alone: I've seen her face, but like, who has time to remember faces.
Then me drawing Mir in a completely different style: Smoll, small bean

Deleted user

Me, drawing what I think Eris looks like based on vibe alone: I've seen her face, but like, who has time to remember faces.

Honestly if I drew anyone it'll be the same but way worse

Deleted user

I gotta blame my character design brain, it has so many styles that varies on the vibe they give me

@Anemone eco

if you do make his red, make it bigger than mine which shouldn't be hard

No.

I could do red and then black tentacles or something

Idk. Whatever colour is fine as long as it isn't just a bigger red.

Deleted user

I gotta blame my character design brain, it has so many styles that varies on the vibe they give me

But what if they have conflicting vibes?

Deleted user

But what if they have conflicting vibes?

Whale, I'd usually go for a mixture.

@Kie group

How many of y'all think microwaving something which is already safe to eat is cooking? Not mad just wanna talk.

@Pickles group

How many of y'all think microwaving something which is already safe to eat is cooking? Not mad just wanna talk.

I mean, it works, but it's not really "cooking"

Deleted user

Me, both a child from an Italian family who loves food and Other Me, a depressed art kid are having a battle to the death over this

@Kie group

If the food was already edible you're just heating it up. Microwaving is only cooking in specific circumstances. Just saying this once because I'm not about to argue with people as to why it's one thing over the other.

@Pickles group

If the food was already edible you're just heating it up. Microwaving is only cooking in specific circumstances. Just saying this once because I'm not about to argue with people as to why it's one thing over the other.

Yes

Deleted user

^^^^^^

Deleted user

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? :D