forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

that looks like the hair on Dom's old edgy pfp

that, my fren, is beecause it is.
well, adjusted and redrawn to bee proportions

edge bee

Deleted user

I will supply detailed descriptions of the acts of affection I would perform if I met you for 25 cents each

Offers a quarter

I'd tackle hug you and boop your nose and then continue hugging you and probably kiss you on the forehead nO hOmO

nO rOmO

w h e e z e

Deleted user

I will supply detailed descriptions of the acts of affection I would perform if I met you for 25 cents each

who's up next beetches

Deleted user

who's up next beetches

@Mendokuse :)

@RedTheLoveless

A quarter for your thoughts?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

who's up next beetches

pick me! pick me!

@HighPockets group

Here. Her name is Petunia and I fucking hope this is what you think of every time I say "sweet petunias"

Don't worry!! I'll never be able to unsee that!!!!

Deleted user

who's up next beetches

@Mendokuse :)

I think I would hug her and boop her nose too and call her a bunny
and then compliment her hair
and then ask her 200 questions because she is Aunt Eris

Deleted user

Here. Her name is Petunia and I fucking hope this is what you think of every time I say "sweet petunias"

Picrew can be used for beautiful profile pics
And then there's this cursed specimen

@Pickles group

Good

Deleted user

who's up next beetches

ME

I'D HUG YOU AND THEN, MUCH LIKE LIZZIE, KISS YOU oN tHe FoReHeAd AND HUG YOU AGAIN AND THEN WE'D EAT CHEESE BECAUSE WE ARE WISCONSINITES

@HighPockets group

who's up next beetches

ME

I'D HUG YOU AND THEN, MUCH LIKE LIZZIE, KISS YOU oN tHe FoReHeAd AND HUG YOU AGAIN AND THEN WE'D EAT CHEESE BECAUSE WE ARE WISCONSINITES

NICE!!!

@RedTheLoveless

I can't compete for the floof, but I can compete for the softest
ya boi is the human equivalent of a chinchilla

this brought actual tears to my eyes you're adorable and your irl pic literally made me question my sexuality and you're soft?????

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you tear up–! still kinda proud of that ngl

Indeed I am soft. The guy that gave me my current hair cut (and taught me how to properly cut my hair) made the brushing part last longer than it should've just so he could keep feeling my hair. Got a good laugh outta that.

Deleted user

Good

As it should be