forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

If you need more time, just like, ask for more time. Teachers should be more lenient than ever in this hard time

@Kie group

If you need more time, just like, ask for more time. Teachers should be more lenient than ever in this hard time

They really should. My AP Euro teacher isn't doing late penalties because she understands we're all going to need to work at our own pace.

Deleted user

They definitely should. Stupid math teacher

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

@NutEllaDraws has your brother found the files yet?

Nah, he's moved out and we're in quarantine so it'll be a while
He's the tech guy so whenever my computer has problems he's the one we call to fix it, and right now my headphone jack isn't working, so once he's able to leave the house he'll probably discover them

Deleted user

@NutEllaDraws has your brother found the files yet?

Nah, he's moved out and we're in quarantine so it'll be a while
He's the tech guy so whenever my computer has problems he's the one we call to fix it, and right now my headphone jack isn't working, so once he's able to leave the house he'll probably discover them

The Eye Files
Not the X Files

Deleted user

weird question…but would anyone wanna draw me?…i have like a crap ton of pictures..and im just bored af..id draw you in return.

I'll draw you if you want? I need to kill time anyway

alright i'll dm some to you

Deleted user

weird question…but would anyone wanna draw me?…i have like a crap ton of pictures..and im just bored af..id draw you in return.

Maybe, can I see some pictures?

yeah i'll dm some to you

Deleted user

something is telling me I need to work with my moonwater… But I don't know anything else…

Deleted user

I might actually try drinking some though. This bottle doesn't have any rainwater or anything else dangerous in it, so I could safely drink it. I'll have to see how that makes me feel and if it seems like that's what I need.

Deleted user

I love this practice so much but sometimes it's just like… Can you tell me what I need to do?